+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Lions fans....

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    I don't buy newspapers and especially wouldn't buy those that are liberal left scum rags like the star.. I believe the incident you are referring to happened last February and has been dragged up because of Roy's new found fame. I have seen a few people's comments on social media About it but don't really know the full story. What I will say about Roy is that he is a hero who saved many lives and he should be treated with respect. I just think it's typical of the scum press in this country to discredit someone who did something good by digging up things that happened in the past. I suppose if you dig deep enough you could find dirt on anybody because we have all done and said things in the past that we regret.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I'm inclined to agree LR
    I saw the footage where it shows him shouting back at them and you hear the racist chant and song to wind him up more.

It comes to something when you can't walk your dogs round the block without this **** being spouted in your manor.

What is their purpose? Surely we do not need reminding that there is racism.

Surely all this does is stir racism and intolerance.

At one point he has a word with a happy snapper with a professional camera for taking photos of him and the dude head butts Ray.

These antifa types serve no purpose but to cause scenes; disrupt decent, ordinary peoples lives who try and enjoy being out.

Imagine seeing this round your corner while out for a strole and saying to them you'd rather they weren't there and then being hounded down the street while the bitches shout "racist" and sing annoying ditties at you. FFS he had massive restraint in not losing the plot completely.

These arseholes dominating the streets while others try to enjoy them pisses me off.

There is better ways to tackle racism rather than fuel it.

Too many people also think racists are only white.

Two sides to a story and all that.

These lefties are so aggressive wherever you meet them. If you dare to disagree with them . . . well the image says it all.
    Attachment 5249
    WRONG not to allow another to have their say uninterrupted
    Couldn't agree more with everything there Gaz. I had a similar thing a few years back while wearing a England Rugby shirt in a pub. A group of leftie types calling me racist because of the shirt and my cropped hair. Never met me in there lives but decided I was a racist. It seems if you are white working class it's perfectly acceptable for these idiots to hurl abuse at you especially if you have the cheek to wear a England sports shirt in your own country.

Nail on head Gaz nail on head, surprised this from Wolves fan as the ones I know are pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Nail on head Gaz nail on head, surprised this from Wolves fan as the ones I know are pretty decent.
    Care to tell us what I have posted that isn't in the "pretty decent" category?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Care to tell us what I have posted that isn't in the "pretty decent" category?
    Yes you posted that "the footage does not exactly cover him in glory" what footage? Roy took on three scumbags armed with knives with his bare fists and most likely saved lives in the process, the man is a Hero end of!!!

The footage of him shouting abuse at the protestors.
    Something that he has felt the need to publicly apologise about.
    It doesn't exactly cover him in glory.

I wasn't referring to his heroics against terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    The footage of him shouting abuse at the protestors.
    Something that he has felt the need to publicly apologise about.
    It doesn't exactly cover him in glory.

I wasn't referring to his heroics against terrorists.
    thats a very provocative post fella and you should expect the replies in just...
    better not to duel over semantics but stay there in the original jest of the thread
    stay safe now
    john.

Hi John going to your gaff next month for the World Athletic Championships, so will have a look at what you have done to the place

From what I hear Stratford has not been too kind to you.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Hi John going to your gaff next month for the World Athletic Championships, so will have a look at what you have done to the place

From what I hear Stratford has not been too kind to you.
    hello mate,
    the powers to be are losing 8 million a year atmo,
    things might change if we got the stadium outright!
    stay safe now
    john.

Beegers belief that you were heckled for wearing an England shirt LR and a rugby one too

Years ago a white Brit made comment on my England polo shirt. It took me months even years to realise what he was getting at.

F em all is what i say Name:  1200px-Flag_of_England.svg.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  3.2 KBName:  18839166_10213514237312268_3339559337075118212_n.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  34.2 KB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)