+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New signing expected this week

Agree mellow it's embarrassing the communication coming out of the club.
    If the player signs though we have to give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Cheaper option
    Not sure about that MT. I Imagine he was quite well paid by the Franchise and will be looking for something similar for what could be his last contract.
    Maybe someone else will offer him a better deal than us.......they usually do 😊

Thommo was about the same age as Potter is now when he signed in 97. I wouldn't say ST came here for a last pay day.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonMiller View Post
    Thommo was about the same age as Potter is now when he signed in 97. I wouldn't say ST came here for a last pay day.
    Totally different times then though and the club hadn't recently released a shiny new vision.

And as it gets closer and closer to the start of the new season and the fans get more and more disgruntled the club will become more and more desperate in the face of poor season ticket sales and will start offering three year contracts to arthritic has beens and never wasers. Sound familiar?

I've hung my boots up now so don't bother her knocking on my door

Well I have not yet given up hope so am keeping my leg iron oiled and polished

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123