+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Peaceful Demonstration This Sunday In Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    Never suggested that you weren't in favour of opposing fascism. Just asked a question. Bit of a touchy subject?
    You said, "Hang on. I thought we were in favour of fighting fascism? Did I miss something?" That is a clear insinuation. If you are going to act a clown and try to constantly twist things, I won't bother responding to you in future.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    There's working class people WANTING to be tories....

There's Tories wanting to be working class ( but keep the money )

There's girls WANTING to be boys

There's boys WANTING to be girls

There's blacks WANTING to be white

There's whites WANTING to be black

There idiots WANTING to be intellectuals

There's gob-sh!tes WANTING to be heard

There's quiet people WANTING to be quiet

And there's RIGHT and there's WRONG !

Throw all that into the mix and then watch that "video" again....it all makes perfect sense !
    So you are saying that black man wants to be white? That's quite a racist thing to say, and I think he would be deeply offended at the accusation. Are only white people allowed to be angry about Islamic terrorism?

Shame on you.

It's not racist at all !

Why did you pick on that line of my post I wonder....

Purely a generic statement that the world is upside down - back to front and inside out.....

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.....and all that !

Then there's RIGHT and WRONG !

Picking bones out of all this is very difficult and everyone has a different view of exactly the same set of circumstances......

You picking out ONE line says it all really !

PS: "You picking out ONE line says it all really ! "

And ADDING a racial slur that wasn't there.....

With logic like that the real issues come and go without notice and / or the necessary treatment these issues deserve.

Your picking on one line of my post is essentially why these issues take so long to resolve ( if ever ) by scoring insignificant "points" - that arn't there...

It's an opinions game.....no points to score - no winners.....

But it's good to talk I suppose - as long as the talk is directed properly and a debate doesn't become a 5 or 10 minute argument....lol

By what I have heard, and images I have seen, it doesn't look like a bunch of LGBT activists, but the usual EDL/ Pediga rabble, who last time marched in Rotherham, a LGBT meeting, at the town hall was made to cancel, and EDL Protesters were arrested for making homophobic chants/ remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    You said, "Hang on. I thought we were in favour of fighting fascism? Did I miss something?" That is a clear insinuation. If you are going to act a clown and try to constantly twist things, I won't bother responding to you in future.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Time to wake up Ellis, time to realise your thought process is wrong, time to realise that tommy/stephrn/andrew/paul is taking you down a road you really don't want to go, his opinions are quite plainly wrong..............
    Feck me ! Benny has arrived...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Feck me ! Benny has arrived...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
    He's here look...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M

Haha, i like it, though it sounded much better when an EDL march was turned back by protesters in Liverpool recently using the exact same music, hahaseems you EDL types don't like a bit of benny hill...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RX43xpy90k
    Last edited by millmoormagic; 13-06-2017 at 06:24 AM.

The EDL are basically finished as an organisation. They were as soon as Tommy left. He used to be able to draw two and three thousand to marches. Nowadays they are lucky to draw two or three hundred. Shows the difference a good leader makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    The EDL are basically finished as an organisation. They were as soon as Tommy left. He used to be able to draw two and three thousand to marches. Nowadays they are lucky to draw two or three hundred. Shows the difference a good leader makes.
    Your love fest with 'our tommy' is getting to the obsession phase now fella...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast