+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Peaceful Demonstration This Sunday In Manchester

O/T Peaceful Demonstration This Sunday In Manchester

This is a call to everyone who hates terrorism. There will be a peaceful march in Manchester this Sunday, 11th June 2017. It is a peaceful demonstration, but we need as many there as possible. It is all about the government seeing that we are sick and tired of them doing nothing about extremism and terrorism, so we need as many there as possible. Almost everyone is welcome, join us to peacefully oppose this extremism and terrorism that we all have to put up with because our government are to soft. Let's MAKE them take action. There has already been a precedent set, if enough people protest about things, the government DO ACT. People of all races, religions and nationalities are welcome. White, black, brown, Christian, atheist, Muslim, Jew, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist. As long as you oppose extremism and terrorism, JOIN US! If you are racist, hate all Muslims, hate brown or black people, hold extremist views or want to cause trouble, THIS IS NOT THE MARCH FOR YOU. Fack off and join the National Front, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. #NoSurrender

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    This is a call to everyone who hates terrorism. There will be a peaceful march in Manchester this Sunday, 11th June 2017. It is a peaceful demonstration, but we need as many there as possible. It is all about the government seeing that we are sick and tired of them doing nothing about extremism and terrorism, so we need as many there as possible. Almost everyone is welcome, join us to peacefully oppose this extremism and terrorism that we all have to put up with because our government are to soft. Let's MAKE them take action. There has already been a precedent set, if enough people protest about things, the government DO ACT. People of all races, religions and nationalities are welcome. White, black, brown, Christian, atheist, Muslim, Jew, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist. As long as you oppose extremism and terrorism, JOIN US! If you are racist, hate all Muslims, hate brown or black people, hold extremist views or want to cause trouble, THIS IS NOT THE MARCH FOR YOU. Fack off and join the National Front, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. #NoSurrender
    I take it Catholics aren't welcome then?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I'm a Scientologist and therefore clearly not welcome

IBS in "Catholics aren't Christians" shocker!

I said: "People of all races, religions and nationalities are welcome." I didn't have the time nor the inclination to name every religion or nationality. Everyone who opposes terrorism and wishes to march peacefully is welcome.

And just to clarify, of course Catholics are welcome. Catholics who oppose extremism and terrorism anyway. And to further clarify, yes, Catholics ARE Christians. They are actually the first Christians if anything.

They're actually not the first Christians, there were different forms of Christianity, much more spiritual and many other books of the Bible, they just killed anyone who disagreed with them and destroyed the books, very much like ISIS. A lot happened to get this warped wrongly translated version of Christianity we now have. Thankfully copies of the books were found because I find this sort of thing interesting. And thankfully as time goes on people have taken it all less seriously so it doesn't cause as many problems. It's just sad to see history repeat itself with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I'm a Scientologist and therefore clearly not welcome
    You got that right

I said: "People of all races, religions and nationalities are welcome." I didn't have the time nor the inclination to name every religion or nationality. Everyone who opposes terrorism and wishes to march peacefully is welcome.

And just to clarify, of course Catholics are welcome. Catholics who oppose extremism and terrorism anyway. And to further clarify, yes, Catholics ARE Christians. They are actually the first Christians if anything.
    I was referring to the political connotations of "no surrender".

I think the march is a great idea by the way but the #no surrender is not the best idea.

I was referring to the political connotations of "no surrender".

I think the march is a great idea by the way but the #no surrender is not the best idea.
    No surrender was used, as you correctly state, in defiance of the IRA. It was not used against all Catholics though. Today no surrender is used in relation to Islamic terrorists.

No surrender was used, as you correctly state, in defiance of the IRA. It was not used against all Catholics though. Today no surrender is used in relation to Islamic terrorists.
    Well if "no surrender" is the official hashtag to promote the march, they are sending a message to every Orange Lodge bigot and knuckle dragging Rangers fan in the country to come along.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast