+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Peaceful Demonstration This Sunday In Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    One of the leaders of UAF, Weyman Bennett, is a bigot and an anti-semite. He is also a Muslim. So he opposes things he sees as fascist, and all the morons that follow him act like the sheeple they are. But not one of them ever protests about the most fascist of all ideologies - Islamism. You never get UAF demonstrating about ISIS do you? They don't seem to mind Islamic extremists going around murdering people, raping women, pushing gays off buildings. Not a peep. But groups who either oppose Islamic extremism or Islam (two different things, and there are groups who oppose one or both) and the UAF are straight there. And the moronic followers are being played like puppets.

When fascist groups like Al-Muhajiroun and Islam4UK were marching, where was the UAF opposition then? Oh yeah, I forgot......
    I'm no supporter of UAF but to suggest that anti-fascists don't oppose Islamic fascism is a bit silly. The Bob Crow brigade are actually physically fighting against ISIS in Syria and giving support to Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party. Grief tourist type anti Islam demos by EDL goons doesn't really compare. Does it.

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    I'm no supporter of UAF but to suggest that anti-fascists don't oppose Islamic fascism is a bit silly. The Bob Crow brigade are actually physically fighting against ISIS in Syria and giving support to Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party. Grief tourist type anti Islam demos by EDL goons doesn't really compare. Does it.
    It probably would be a bit silly yes, or show a lack of knowledge on the subject, or both.

When I claim that there are no anti-fascists who oppose Islamic fascism, or when I criticise people fighting ISIS, feel free to level that at me.

It probably would be a bit silly yes, or show a lack of knowledge on the subject, or both.

When I claim that there are no anti-fascists who oppose Islamic fascism, or when I criticise people fighting ISIS, feel free to level that at me.
    I didn't level anything at you. Just commenting on what you said. You do appear to call UAF supporters moronic though. That's a substantial number of moronic, puppet like sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ellis. i can promise you there will be no counter UAF march to this demo. I would argue they may have even organised this one and members of the uaf will be on it. As i previously said the left are FOR multicultarism not against it. Come on. you can do better than that. its just nonsense but if you dont believe me see what happens.
    Well, I saw what happened. You were wrong. Leftist idiots (from Antifa and UAF) opposed a march against Islamic terrorism, threw bottles at the people on the march, clashed with police and had to be held back from attacking the people on the march.

At one point some of the people on the march forced their way past police officers and a few from each side fell over. That's the only bit reported in the news though.

There were 8 arrests which is quite low for marches that involved UAF and Antifa.

You are blind to it all though as usual, roly. "As i previously said the left are FOR multicultarism not against it. Come on. you can do better than that. its just nonsense but if you dont believe me see what happens." All UAF and Antifa care about is causing trouble in their naive crusade against fascism.

Well, I saw what happened. You were wrong. Leftist idiots (from Antifa and UAF) opposed a march against Islamic terrorism, threw bottles at the people on the march, clashed with police and had to be held back from attacking the people on the march.

At one point some of the people on the march forced their way past police officers and a few from each side fell over. That's the only bit reported in the news though.

There were 8 arrests which is quite low for marches that involved UAF and Antifa.

You are blind to it all though as usual, roly. "As i previously said the left are FOR multicultarism not against it. Come on. you can do better than that. its just nonsense but if you dont believe me see what happens." All UAF and Antifa care about is causing trouble in their naive crusade against fascism.
    Hang on. I thought we were in favour of fighting fascism? Did I miss something?

I didn't level anything at you. Just commenting on what you said. You do appear to call UAF supporters moronic though. That's a substantial number of moronic, puppet like sheep.
    It is yes, and them attacking people marching against extremism and a fascist ideology, all in the name of opposing fascism just shows how moronic they are. If anyone takes the time to look into it, it is clear to see the agenda of UAF. They REFUSE to oppose Islamic extremism and fascism, yet are all too quick to call people fascists who do oppose it, whilst attacking those people and trying to forcibly and violently suppress those people. The irony may be lost on those morons, but it isn't lost on me.

Hang on. I thought we were in favour of fighting fascism? Did I miss something?
    Yes, you completely missed the rest of my post and chose to focus on, "in their naive crusade against fascism." It is a naive crusade because they aren't opposing real, actual fascism like Islamism, they are opposing people who DO oppose that fascism. THAT is why it is a naive crusade. As soon as a scumbag like Weyman Bennett calls a group Nazis and fascists, the sheeple jump on the bandwagon and think they are fighting a just cause. No, they are just furthering the agenda of an anti-semitic bigot.

It is yes, and them attacking people marching against extremism and a fascist ideology, all in the name of opposing fascism just shows how moronic they are. If anyone takes the time to look into it, it is clear to see the agenda of UAF. They REFUSE to oppose Islamic extremism and fascism, yet are all too quick to call people fascists who do oppose it, whilst attacking those people and trying to forcibly and violently suppress those people. The irony may be lost on those morons, but it isn't lost on me.
    Quite interesting on the video of today how members of the public peacefully demonstrating against Islamic fascism suddenly and spontaneously burst into a chorus of "You're not English anymore" Doesn't exactly slip easily off the tongue does it? Spontaneously?

Yes, you completely missed the rest of my post and chose to focus on, "in their naive crusade against fascism." It is a naive crusade because they aren't opposing real, actual fascism like Islamism, they are opposing people who DO oppose that fascism. THAT is why it is a naive crusade. As soon as a scumbag like Weyman Bennett calls a group Nazis and fascists, the sheeple jump on the bandwagon and think they are fighting a just cause. No, they are just furthering the agenda of an anti-semitic bigot.
    No, actually I missed nothing of your post. It merely fits your narrative to make that accusation.

Time to wake up Ellis, time to realise your thought process is wrong, time to realise that tommy/stephrn/andrew/paul is taking you down a road you really don't want to go, his opinions are quite plainly wrong..............

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast