+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Peaceful Demonstration This Sunday In Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    Quite interesting on the video of today how members of the public peacefully demonstrating against Islamic fascism suddenly and spontaneously burst into a chorus of "You're not English anymore" Doesn't exactly slip easily off the tongue does it? Spontaneously?
    You do know they would have been singing it to the leftists in attendance, don't you? And you do realise that not everyone there would have been a peace loving person? That song is well known by a lot of people, including me, and I have never been on any kind of EDL / BNP/ Britian First rally/march in my life if that is the suggestion.

However, let's go through WHY that song would have been sung. The march was against Islamic terrorism. The Islamic terrorists have been committing terror attacks in England, murdering innocent people. Anyone who hates terrorism and loves their country would be on the side of the people on the march. Ergo, the idiots opposing a march against the recent Islamic terrorism does NOT deserve to be called English anymore.

'Doesn't exactly slip easily off the tongue does it? Spontaneously?' - How are songs at football matches learnt? By listening to others at a match. Even more so nowadays, you can learn loads of songs just by watching videos on the internet. All it takes to learn a four word song is to hear it sung once, even if that might be difficult for you.

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    No, actually I missed nothing of your post. It merely fits your narrative to make that accusation.
    Show me the parts of my posts where it looks like I am NOT in favour of opposing fascism then?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Time to wake up Ellis, time to realise your thought process is wrong, time to realise that tommy/stephrn/andrew/paul is taking you down a road you really don't want to go, his opinions are quite plainly wrong..............
    What opinions of his are wrong? Back up your post. Don't just give me soundbites you have heard elsewhere, don't just echo the words of leftist websites or media who claim he is racist or against all Muslims, show me his opinions that are plainly wrong.........

https://youtu.be/bADdJuN-4Ag

Some of the brains on display . Guy talks sense breaks down a sensible argument only to be shouted down and argued back by bile and dumb comments .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    https://youtu.be/bADdJuN-4Ag

Some of the brains on display . Guy talks sense breaks down a sensible argument only to be shouted down and argued back by bile and dumb comments .

Am I the only one who wishes the black dude had knocked her out

Think this march was way too soon after the recent attacks in my opinion..did Manchester really need this?
    Last edited by Rev72; 12-06-2017 at 01:18 AM.

You have conned us all with this one Ellis. According to the stuff I have read this demonstrate was arranged by the far right. You forgot to mention that. Of course the uaf would oppose it. It also makes me think about your credentials when you say you are not a member of edl etc now. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Am I the only one who wishes the black dude had knocked her out

Think this march was way too soon after the recent attacks in my opinion..did Manchester really need this?
    No it didn't

The pop concert was also too soon in my opinion, smacked of self publicity from some pretty dodgy performers

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have conned us all with this one Ellis. According to the stuff I have read this demonstrate was arranged by the far right. You forgot to mention that. Of course the uaf would oppose it. It also makes me think about your credentials when you say you are not a member of edl etc now. Hmmm
    You're right, you have been conned, Roly. But not by me, by whichever website or newspaper you have read that claims the march was organised by the far right. The march was organised by Tommy English, a gay man, under the name Gays Against Shariah, as finally some gay people were speaking out against the horrors of Islamofascism.

After the recent terror attacks the decision was made to further march in protest against Islamic terrorism, to which people of ALL faiths and races were welcome. As you can see in the videos, such as the one posted by Poker, there were black people, Asian people, and mixed race people there as well as white.

Ask any actual far right organisation if all these people would be welcome. The only reason the same old idiots call this far right is because it's against Islamic extremism, and the leftists are always quick to try to lie and pretend that just means all Muslims.

Look at the video Poker posted. The black man who supoorted the march (because he opposes terrorism and extremism, so why wouldn't he support it?!) is trying to hold a reasoned debate and reasonable conversation. Who is the one shouting, swearing and being aggressive? The leftist woman. She is trying to forcibly suppress the opposition. Only one person acting like a fascist there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Show me the parts of my posts where it looks like I am NOT in favour of opposing fascism then?
    Never suggested that you weren't in favour of opposing fascism. Just asked a question. Bit of a touchy subject?

There's working class people WANTING to be tories....

There's Tories wanting to be working class ( but keep the money )

There's girls WANTING to be boys

There's boys WANTING to be girls

There's blacks WANTING to be white

There's whites WANTING to be black

There idiots WANTING to be intellectuals

There's gob-sh!tes WANTING to be heard

There's quiet people WANTING to be quiet

And there's RIGHT and there's WRONG !

Throw all that into the mix and then watch that "video" again....it all makes perfect sense !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast