+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Vote Conservative!

And as for May using desperate means to both limit damage on her failure to protect us whilst playing up to the far right with her pledge to 'change the laws so we can stop them' consider this: the laws are not the problem - the police have the anti terrorism powers they need (May herself has repeated this) to detain suspicious activists - there is nothing in the laws to stop them. The laws ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. The problem is simply feet on the ground to cover all of the 1000s of reported cases, to monitor properly. The problem is with the police cuts, where those of us that work with the police can see for ourselves the lack of police bodies working with us and the Muslim groups.

She can't get away with it this easily!

Can she???

May will get in, hope it's not a landslide. Then there can be some opposition to her plans to take the heating allowance off most pensioners. Same people are penalized all the time. People who've never worked or certain disabled people are better off. By certain disabled people. Don't mean real disabled people, they can have all the help/money they need. Mean these that's that disabled they can get up airplane steps, drive round in the best cars.

Absolutely Miller....!

Do your own research....then vote LABOUR....LOL....

It would help if the Tories hadn't decimated schools and the schools could teach real history.....

Real history would teach people the Tories are bad people....and voting Tory leads to getting syphilis.....

Only saying....lol....😊

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Conserve.....ative:
    Verb:
    protect - something, especially THE ESTABLISHMENT and / or rich peoples way of life from harm or destruction.

10 bob millionaires ( of which there are many ) have forgotten that WITHOUT* unions and particularly WITHOUT the LABOUR party.

We would be paying doctors bills weekly

We would be on penny's per hour

We would be hanging around factory gates waiting for a nod from a basted factory owner to work a day for a pittance.....( actually those days are here again )

We would have ZERO HEALTH AND SAFETY.

We would not have paid holidays

We would not have the NHS

We would have poor schools with poor infrastructure and sacking teachers....
    ( actually those days are here again )

We would have MORE BOBBY'S ON THE STREET !

The list is endless of what LABOUR HAS DONE FOR THE COUNTRIES ( PEOPLE'S ) BENEFIT......AND what the TORIES WANT TO DISMANTLE.... to save the rich paying TAX !

Short sighted - selfish - stupid - propaganda - needs identifying and disseminatin for what it is.....BULL to get a vote then they'll do something else.

Tories want open borders so big business can have an abundance of CHEAP WORKERS....

VOTE LABOUR UNLESS YOU WANT OUR LIVES TO GO DOWN THE PAN AND THE SALES OF LUXURY CARS TO HIT NEW HIGHS......

OH... YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE A LUXURY CAR......

WAIT UNTILL THE CHEAP LABOUR PUSH YOU OUR OF THE JOBS MARKET.

PS: Have we signed anyone....lol

What a crap topic on a football board !

Shame !

Jeremy Corbyn is a good man and he's being attacked by the media at every turn and he's still doing OK....

T MAY is a proven destroyer of our security.....and she told the police federation to "Stop crying WOLF"

Those coppers ( she sacked ) might have stopped those attacks )

Vote Labour - DON'T trust May
    I think your judgement and analysis is at least consistant I view this in the same light as your assertion that we should have stuck with Stubbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I have spent a lot of my time criticising the Tories - and I will continue to do so. I have also spent a lot of my time criticising Labour - and I will also continue to do so.

But Theresa May has come out and said what millions of people are thinking and want. Longer prison sentences for terrorists, easier for the authorities to deport terrorists, more powers to monitor potential terrorists, and changes to human rights laws to get the b@stards.

Jeremy Corbyn is too afraid, and also too in bed with the terrorists. Fack Corbyn. A vote for Labour is a vote for more terrorism.

Watch the video:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...errorism-video

Did you know that May can already give life sentences for convicted terrorists?

http://www.nme.com/news/music/man-ad...rk-gig-2061078

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....alia--10180006

Do you know what powers there are already to stop the free travel of suspected terrorists and move them towards prison sentences that are as long as May wants them to be?:

https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...-security-bill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_Act_2006

This includes power to take away passports, detain for up to 28 days, restrict local travel, deport suspect back to country of origin (depending on passports)

Don't be fooled folks - this is just blather from May who is counting on the masses not knowing about the existing laws and measures she already has to detain, charge and sentence terrorists. She is counting on us not doing a tiny little bit of research to show this, she is counting on her billionaire non tax paying exile newspaper owners to push it down our throats.

Doesn't mean we have to swallow it...

Some great points made Ellis.

Add to that certain bankruptcy under Corbin. Never has the economy grown with such tax hikes, so spending increases off the scale, tax revenue plummet, private sector investment plummets...labour blame the bankers again and then we have more austerity than has ever been seen before.

Fantasy economics only works in a fantasy world

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Some great points made Ellis.

Add to that certain bankruptcy under Corbin. Never has the economy grown with such tax hikes, so spending increases off the scale, tax revenue plummet, private sector investment plummets...labour blame the bankers again and then we have more austerity than has ever been seen before.

Fantasy economics only works in a fantasy world
    We're gonna be hit with tax hikes under the Tories. It'll happen in the first budget.

Do you honestly think that won't happen?

Teresa gets my vote. I'm a tory but in all honesty I do believe she is the one to lead us out of Europe. Can't see Corbyn knowing where to start.

I think Labour have run a good campaign, focussing on the areas uppermost in many people's minds, the NHS, Social Services, Policing and Security, Tuition Fees... But then it's always easier to shoot down someone else's policies when in opposition and to make pie in the sky promises, it's a different proposition entirely when in government. And when the promises you make are based on the shifting sands of increased taxes and substantially more borrowing (£50b) than the other major party the key proposals begin to unravel.

I wouldn't expect Labour voters generally to consider the longer term implications of Corbyn's policies, after all we'd all like better health care, improved social services, free tuition, safer streets etc. But this isn't about going into a sweet shop and picking up free goody bags, all these things come at a hefty price. And they can't be paid for without severely damaging the economy and inward investment which in turn will adversely affect every man, woman and child in the country as jobs are lost, unemployment increases, taxes rise, prices increase, inflation rises... Us 'poor pensioners' have seen it all before.

Made me chuckle when corbyn jumped on the Tory's/may for cutting 22k from the police force but only started ramming it home AFTER the terrorist attacks. Then went on to say
    " we would recruit 10000 more police over 4 years". Talk about jumping on the back of the attrocities in London/Manchester

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast