+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other

Let's get to know each other

As in real life it would be nice to get to know a few things about each other on here as we do communicate a lot and form a relationship in many instances.

Some say we should not have usernames some think otherwise.

It may cut down abuse if we knew a bit more about each other and at the least would be of interest.

I urge anyone who wants to give their profile to be mainly honest and not for example suggest they are a lawyer if they are not..equally if they are a lawyer then say so.

I will go first..

Retired doctor..live in Leicestershire

Married with 3 grown up kids..age 57

Interests keep fit( obsessional) ..most sports..gambling..share trading..country walks..Theatre

Pet hates....swearing..violence..disrespect..working class people taking up the victim role

45, Retired, 29 years a CNC turner/engineer . Disabled with 2 1/2 kilos of titanium holding my spine together .

Not married live in Swinton.

Season ticket holder and happy clapper.

Hate anybody pulling my club down as much as i hate ****ing Sheff Wednesday fans .

Detest people walking round town or shopping places and seeing people with Liverpool,Man united or ****ing real Madrid shirts on.And Multi account users on this forum .

Interests ****, Poker, Gambling,More **** , hiphop music and black history,a good film (war or documentary) and red flags.

Pet Hates not playing poker or watching ****, Anybody trying to ram home there opinion with agreeing to let others have theirs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    As in real life it would be nice to get to know a few things about each other on here as we do communicate a lot and form a relationship in many instances.

It may cut down abuse if we knew a bit more about each other and at the least would be of interest.

I urge anyone who wants to give their profile to be mainly honest and not for example suggest they are a lawyer if they are not..equally if they are a lawyer then say so.

I will go first..

Interests keep fit( obsessional) ..most sports..gambling..share trading..country walks..Theatre

Pet hates....swearing..violence..disrespect..working class people taking up the victim role
    Some interesting information there Kempo, out of interest can you extend this to which school you attended?

Now that's probably nearer the truth your kids are 57

45 year old.

Senior manager of a large care provider for young people with mental health needs, autism and other complex needs.

Up and down the UK doing assessments as to whether we can meet the needs of some very vulnerable young people.

Married, 3 kids, 5, 19 and 22.

To annoy Kempo, have cats and a dog.

47 year old
    Retired Marine.

Joint owner of company providing security staff.

2 children ages 15'17

Divorced.
    Teach kick boxing to all age groups.
    Love dogs more loyal than people.

[QUOTE=kempo;38550039]As in real life it would be nice to get to know a few things about each other on here as we do communicate a lot and form a relationship in many instances.

I will go first..

Pet hates....swearing..violence..disrespect..working class people taking up the victim role[/QUOTE
    It would be a lot easier to turn up at vespabris charity night ........kill two birds with one stone

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

I will go first..

You have three kids aged 57?

Age 65

Retired chemist

Started work with the MOD, finished working with a heavy engineering company

Married twice, one son, one stepson

Likes, gardening, real ale, country walks, travel in general, classic art, museums devoted to the ancient civilisations.

Dislikes, folks that drive all the way round the outside of roundabouts when turning right, horses on public roads, tattoos, folks that have to tell you they are vegetarian, tree huggers and anti fracking campaigners

age 67
    went to RGS 61-67
    bus driver 39 years
    Married 2 children 37,35

Likes -my wife,most sport,good friends,reading.

Dislikes-bad language,bad manners and Liars.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast