+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans' signings

Steve Evans' signings

All 89 of them....where are they now?

http://itsmillerstime.co.uk/where-ar...rotherham-now/

Up to last week he had fetched 10 players in, got rid of 10 players for Mansfield.

I see that the majority are now in a lower league than when they were with us.

Tom Hitchcock is one who has the ability to play at a higher level than Boreham Wood although there were suggestions that he wasn't dedicated enough when we had him on loan.
    Perhaps that's why he's dropped down the leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I see that the majority are now in a lower league than when they were with us.

Fast forward 2 or 3 seasons is it age ability or both now with these players?

I see Swift is in the England U21 Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Fast forward 2 or 3 seasons is it age ability or both now with these players?
    I think it more than likely it's the let's go looking for a diamond syndrome and just finding coal!

Steve Evans now signed 12 players for the up coming season, must admit no cobwebs on Steve.

to compare ratios, a quick google reveals Arsene Wenger in 20 years used 209 player. And that seems to include all their own kids in the cups. And fodder like Randall. And Vanessa.

People keep banging on about the number of players Steve Evans signed but history shows it was a SUCCESSFUL policy!
    For comparison, didn't Stubbs sign 14 players in one transfer window? That worked out well didn't it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast