+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heelan League 2017/18 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Most joy is reserved for Cammy Keith. He equalled Derek Nicol’s club record 200 goals last week at Rothes, by scoring twice and missed a penalty that would have made it a 3-3 draw. Today he scored a hat-trick, missed another penalty and deserves to have beer bought for him all evening. 203 goals. What a man.
    I dealt with him in his day time proffession once upon a time. Fine bloke too

Buckie are f@cking sh@te

I see Fort William are still hopeless

Next round:

Formartine v Strathspey/Huntly
    Nern v Broch
    Keith v Brora/Turriff
    Forres/Vale v Cove/Rothes

On Ross Jack? He upset everyone in the League with his dugout antics, his attempts to intimidate officials, and generally acting Billy Big-Ba’s.

Nobody’s sorry, as far as I know, to see him gone, especially Turriff some of whose current financial difficulties, as I understand it, can be put down to their paying him a full-time wage.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Next round:

Formartine v Strathspey/Huntly
    Nern v Broch
    Keith v Brora/Turriff
    Forres/Vale v Cove/Rothes

On Ross Jack? He upset everyone in the League with his dugout antics, his attempts to intimidate officials, and generally acting Billy Big-Ba’s.

Nobody’s sorry, as far as I know, to see him gone, especially Turriff some of whose current financial difficulties, as I understand it, can be put down to their paying him a full-time wage.
    Im gonna put a wager on I'burry on McBookie
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-02-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Cammy and the maroons just got a mention on Off the Ball about how it looks weird written down. Keith with Keith, Keith, Keith under it

That's hoorin' random.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Cammy and the maroons just got a mention on Off the Ball about how it looks weird written down. Keith with Keith, Keith, Keith under it
    His brother Scott scored a hat trick for Tolbooth today, all three laid on by middle brother Sean, an ex-Maroon.

Re: Ross Jack - surprising to hear the comments above, as he's actually a fine lad with a great sense of humour. Having said that, I haven't seen him in the dugout, so maybe he's a completely different man in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Re: Ross Jack - surprising to hear the comments above, as he's actually a fine lad with a great sense of humour. Having said that, I haven't seen him in the dugout, so maybe he's a completely different man in that role.
    Me & standfreeFM went to school with his nephews.

Top that for a claim to fame

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast