+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ex BBC presenter found guilty of abusing 6 boys

What a phucking car crash of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    No you didn't. Your main point was that the perpetrators (at the time) were 60 and 69... which they weren't...

Yer gonnae have to find a better stick to beat us with - nae cnt gives a fk about this yin...

My main point was that celtic supporters were laughing at the abuse of children, I found this extremely unsavory, especially with your clubs history in this subject, your club currently has five alleged abusers awaiting, or currently on trial for the abuse of children whilst employed by celtic, yet you start a thread laughing at offences on kids that were serious enough to warrant a five year jail term for both offenders.

I am not using this as a stick to beat you with, the courts will do that when they expose your club for the alleged decades of child abuse and the resultant cover up, many different managers were told about the abuse and took the issue to the board, who done nothing enabling the abuse of many many young celtic kids, potential stars whose dreams were shattered.

It is patently obvious that no celtic supporter "gives a fk about this yin", as you have shown in this thread that it is normal behavior for you people.

I haven't been on here in donkeys years and came on here looking for chat about the England game as it used to be a good place to discuss football

I shall now return to the less unsavory messageboards to discuss English football and the new season ahead for my club, this place is not for me, I'll leave it for you and the other mob to prove who are the worst supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    What a phucking car crash of a thread.

Yea but lets face it, it's the topic that really brings the board alive - really brings out the enthusiasm of the boards posters (who're all lovely btw)

Quote Originally Posted by ontherise View Post

My main point was that celtic supporters were laughing at the abuse of children, I found this extremely unsavory, especially with your clubs history in this subject, your club currently has five alleged abusers awaiting, or currently on trial for the abuse of children whilst employed by celtic, yet you start a thread laughing at offences on kids that were serious enough to warrant a five year jail term for both offenders.

I am not using this as a stick to beat you with, the courts will do that when they expose your club for the alleged decades of child abuse and the resultant cover up, many different managers were told about the abuse and took the issue to the board, who done nothing enabling the abuse of many many young celtic kids, potential stars whose dreams were shattered.

It is patently obvious that no celtic supporter "gives a fk about this yin", as you have shown in this thread that it is normal behavior for you people.

I haven't been on here in donkeys years and came on here looking for chat about the England game as it used to be a good place to discuss football

I shall now return to the less unsavory messageboards to discuss English football and the new season ahead for my club, this place is not for me, I'll leave it for you and the other mob to prove who are the worst supporters.
    "My main point..."

Fk off ya hun fk, and take yer shltey American spellin' wi' ye...

Quote Originally Posted by ontherise View Post

"your kind.....your sort.....your Ilk.... you people"........typical fat hvvn speak

"I am not using this as a stick to beat you with".....thats exactly what your doing you sick in the head cvvvnt

"It is patently obvious that no celtic supporter ".......the day I feel it required that I explain myself to a fat bigoted knuckledragger like yerself is the day I pack it all in

In short go Fvvck yerself sideways plenty of skeletons in yer own closet !!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/scotti...n-got-him-drun

http://talksport.com/football/footba...ing-allegation

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...victim-5430461

does this mean that........... "It is patently obvious that no rangers supporter "gives a fk about this yin", as you have shown in this thread that it is normal behavior for you people."

only in the mind of some sick b@starrd like yerself Rolf !!
    Last edited by boowho; 12-06-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Don't try and swerve the issue nomark - she was 34, not fkn 60...
    Offences took place 16 years ago. If she is 60 now that would make her 44 at the time.

Anither yin who canny fkn count...

Offences took place 16 years ago. If she is 60 now that would make her 44/45 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    Offences took place 16 years ago. If she is 60 now that would make her 44/45 at the time.
    The pervert husband-and-wife were found guilty of encouraging their victims - including a ****ager looking for a golf ball - to take part in ***ual activity in Warwickshire between 1992 and 1996.

16 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    The pervert husband-and-wife were found guilty of encouraging their victims - including a ****ager looking for a golf ball - to take part in ***ual activity in Warwickshire between 1992 and 1996.

16 years ago?
    I appear to have lost the ability to count :-( It's an age thing
    Last edited by ed_Scottishfitba1; 13-06-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    I appear to have lost the abuility to count :-( It's an age thing
    And to spell as well it seems!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)