+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: ex BBC presenter found guilty of abusing 6 boys

What an unedifying thread. Looks like the buncott is over.

be interesting to see how long rolf carries this on for. bit of a schoolboy error (pardon the pun) to make his first (and lucid) post at 3am. rolf also had a bit of previous with the OP as well, just couldn't help himself

It's approaching 3am in Perth, WA, 8pm for a Palace fan in London. Will ontherise ever post outside of am/early afternoon our time

Quote Originally Posted by ontherise View Post
    These are facts, continuing to deny this is making you look really really stupid, you obviously go on Follow Follow and as such I would guess you have read the thread in question, so you will be aware of these facts.

A former Celtic Football Club kit man and youth coach is to stand trial for alleged child *** offences, a judge has ordered.

Read more at: http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/cri...rial-1-7956713

blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah blah blah blahdee blah
    Only got as far as the first one...

A former Celtic Football Club kit man and youth coach is to stand trial for alleged child *** offences
    The alleged offences were committed in the city on dates between 2012 and 2015.
    McCafferty, who previously lived in the Glasgow area, worked at Celtic more than 20 years ago.

I picked out the salient points...

Utterly pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    It's approaching 3am in Perth, WA, 8pm for a Palace fan in London. Will ontherise ever post outside of am/early afternoon our time
    Maybe if there's a sevco game on, he got out his bed in the early hours to watch them being pumped a good few times last season

rolf is fast asleep right now, tossing and turning over what is being said on a forum 12000 miles away. that is a new level of disturbed, that he's using a different name

Some classic back to back posting from the slug, though the thread content will have it all excited

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Only got as far as the first one...

A former Celtic Football Club kit man and youth coach is to stand trial for alleged child *** offences
    The alleged offences were committed in the city on dates between 2012 and 2015.
    McCafferty, who previously lived in the Glasgow area, worked at Celtic more than 20 years ago.

I picked out the salient points...

Utterly pathetic.
    The miserably inadequate individual is you.

Why do you continue to ignore the obvious, why continue to deny the facts, it is people like you that shut down the voices of the victims, ending any chance they had of seeing the perpetrators punished over the years, ignoring their pleas, blaming Rangers fans, moving the problem to another club, not reporting the many many instances to the police and all for protecting the name of Celtic FC, an utterly despicable route to travel, people like you enabled abuse like this and continue to do so because you don't want to see your club's name connected with this again, you should be ashamed but you're not, because "you Celtic fans don't give a fk about this".

The link I provided for McCafferty was to show he is currently on trial, however he has confessed to abusing children whilst working for Celtic, Hibernian and Falkirk, Police Scotland have questioned him and are continuing their investigation, all this information is available on the Follow Follow thread you have read. McCafferty has close links to Crewe Alexandra coach Barry Bennell – accused of abusing five youth players and links to convicted Celtic Boys Club *****phile Jim Torbett.
    McCafferty seems to want redemption of sorts and is willing to reveal everything that he knows about the other pedophiles involved, he has been imprisoned for his own protection.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...abused-9445852

McCafferty left Celtic after abuse allegations arose, he was also a suspect in the murder of Celtic boys club starlet Lawrence Haggert.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Probe...b.-a0132991461

McCafferty claimed that all the ***ual encounters he had with these kids was consensual and that he hasn't been accused of rape, so that would see him being an alright guy and the kids being "lucky barstewards", in the eyes of Celtic fans on here

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...admits-9406814

Former Celtic youth and Hibernian player Tam McManus stated that people knew and chose to turn a blind eye to McCafferty.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scott...83656824460491

Now I think you did read all of my previous post and just chose to lie about it, however I suggest you go back and read it once more and "enlighten" yourself to the facts that at least FIVE alleged pedophiles were employed at Celtic during the period where widespread child abuse was being carried out across the nation at football clubs, one of these pedophiles has close links to another in England where a victim stated he was taken to Scotland to play in the "Celtic Cup" and has admitted the abuse when employed by Celtic.

The evidence being put in front of you would suggest a pedophile ring was in operation across the country with Celtic FC being a facilitator in its operation, that is undeniable, the only question left is why did Celtic FC cover it up and not inform the authorities?

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    "I'm not really up to speed of what went on at Rangers,"

yet you are a fuvvvking expert on what went on at celtic,,how clued up are u on Jimmy Savilles connections to the monarchy and maggie thatcher ???

it is a simple question, forget about celtic humping rangers 5-1 twice,,I will ask it again....are "the rangers a new club " ? this will out rolf good n proper
    I am not an expert, I have already told you, the thread on Follow Follow holds all this information, simply check the next time you go on there.

Jimmy Saville may be connected to this, but other than a photograph on Follow Follow of him at a football tournament pictured with others, who I won't mention, I have no idea about his links to Thatcher or the Queen and as a staunch Labour supporter and republican I don't care much for them either, Saville was a disgusting odious perverted little scrote who had the protection of the BBC and more, I would hazard a guess that the abuse goes right to the top of the tree in British society.

Are Rangers a new club? well the last one is no longer operating so technically I would say yes, but makes not one bit of difference to the issue of this thread though.

Would you care to comment on the five alleged (three confirmed) pedophiles working at Celtic and the resultant cover up?

the hun human toilet slug all over this thread even though its filthy little club aided child *** abuse for decades, what a disgusting little slug this subhuman filth is as for rolf, god help us all
    Last edited by Taintedice; 16-06-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)