+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ex BBC presenter found guilty of abusing 6 boys

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Proof positive that we are dealing with untermensch here... only in the diseased mind of the hun does this supposed pedo ring exist at Celtic Park. Only in the diseased mind of the pedo-obsessed hun was there ever any "child abuse" carried out at Parkhead.

Talk about outing yourself...

Much as I hate repeating myself... Fk off ya hun fk.
    From the thread on Follow Follow and the Mark Daly expose I have managed to ascertain that celtic fc is most certainly implicated in this.

There is a pedophile currently on trial for child abuse, he is a former kit man of celtic fc, a photographer who worked for the club magazine was charged when hundreds of nude photographs of children were found in his club locker. There is also suggestions that Jim Torbett was involved in a commercial capacity at some point, but most certainly through the trophy center where celtic fc paid his company £250k a year after he was imprisoned for child abuse.

How any celtic fan can deny their clubs direct involvement in this is really quite bizarre when so many facts determine the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by ontherise View Post
    From the thread on Follow Follow and the Mark Daly expose I have managed to ascertain that celtic fc is most certainly implicated in this.

There is a pedophile currently on trial for child abuse, he is a former kit man of celtic fc, a photographer who worked for the club magazine was charged when hundreds of nude photographs of children were found in his club locker. There is also suggestions that Jim Torbett was involved in a commercial capacity at some point, but most certainly through the trophy center where celtic fc paid his company £250k a year after he was imprisoned for child abuse.

How any celtic fan can deny their clubs direct involvement in this is really quite bizarre when so many facts determine the exact opposite.
    You believing such pish does not make them facts, you stupid hun fk.

ahh follow follow...where they have kidded themselves that some how liquidation isnt really, well, liquidation

where u can fuvvk over creditors for millions of pounds and somehow it disnt really count

that would explain your warped sick mind !!

btw.whats yer opinion on liquidation....club or clumpany ?.......this should be good

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    You believing such pish does not make them facts, you stupid hun fk.
    These are facts, continuing to deny this is making you look really really stupid, you obviously go on Follow Follow and as such I would guess you have read the thread in question, so you will be aware of these facts.

A former Celtic Football Club kit man and youth coach is to stand trial for alleged child *** offences, a judge has ordered.

Read more at: http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/cri...rial-1-7956713

A photographer with Celtic Football Club has admitted a charge of indecency against boys aged as young as 10.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3505864.stm

Celtic chairman Ian McLeod ordered all ties to be cut with the Trophy Centre, in Glasgow, McLeod was alarmed to discover the club has paid the company more than pounds 1million since millionaire Torbett, 54, was convicted of molesting young starlets, including ex- Scotland star Alan Brazil.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/BOYS+......-a094570229

The Mark Daly investigation was shown down here last month and exposed celtic for the cover up that was carried out, I can't find a link to that right now, but it was shown nationally and also exposed the other pedophiles and clubs who seemed to simply move the problem on, why Hibernian have not been also been slated in covering up the abuse is a mystery.

You also have Frank Cairney former celtic boys club coach arrested.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...l-abuse-court/

Gerry King former chairman of celtic boys club arrested.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...buse-offences/

And of course Jim Torbett arrested when he returned to the UK from the states. Torbett was proven to have been kicked out of celtic when Stein was made aware of the abuse, only for him to be brought back to continue with the abuse at a later date, this was highlighted in the program made by Daly as the broken figure of a man spoke about in the program.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1..._***_offences/

Now all the above are facts, you have at least five alleged or known pedophiles working at celtic park at the same time, the man who blew the lid off the scandal down here Andy Woodward, also implicated celtic when he spoke of going to play in the "Celtic cup" indicating that there was a pedophile ring operating nationwide within football.

We have hundreds of victims of child abuse across the country which is plain fact, yet all I get from the celtic supporters on here, (who brought up the subject), is claims that the accusations against their club are lies and I only say this because I am a hun!

You should be demanding answers about why your former directors allowed and enabled this abuse, why they chose not to report it and why they brought a known pedophile back to the club paid vast sums of money to his company.

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    ahh follow follow...where they have kidded themselves that some how liquidation isnt really, well, liquidation

where u can fuvvk over creditors for millions of pounds and somehow it disnt really count

that would explain your warped sick mind !!

btw.whats yer opinion on liquidation....club or clumpany ?.......this should be good
    I'm not really up to speed of what went on at Rangers, I know there was tax evasion, cheating and lots of money going missing, however I don't get this petty argument you have with this dead club/company thing, Rangers are playing in the SPL and you thumped them 5-1 on their own patch recently, your fans and players celebrated wildly which wasn't the look of beating a team only a few years old, my neighbor was on the sauce for a week after the game, are you trying to say that beating Rangers now is irrelevant because of the liquidation thing? I don't really have an opinion on it as I don't see what difference it makes, they are still playing at Ibrox and singing the same songs, as far as I can see nothing has really changed has it?

In any case that's a completely different subject, it was you that brought up the child abuse issues, maybe you can explain why your club covered up decades of child abuse?

Why does Rolf come on a football forum and only talk abuse child abuse?

toxic posters like Rolf and the crewe nugget lead very unhappy lives and seem desperate to force their rage on everyone else. explains why this forum is very avoidable these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Why does Rolf come on a football forum and only talk abuse child abuse?
    Much like that slug tainted, the slug has an ology on the subject

I'm not really up to speed of what went on at Rangers, I know there was tax evasion, cheating and lots of money going missing, however I don't get this petty argument you have with this dead club/company thing, Rangers are playing in the SPL and you thumped them 5-1 on their own patch recently, your fans and players celebrated wildly which wasn't the look of beating a team only a few years old, my neighbor was on the sauce for a week after the game, are you trying to say that beating Rangers now is irrelevant because of the liquidation thing? I don't really have an opinion on it as I don't see what difference it makes, they are still playing at Ibrox and singing the same songs, as far as I can see nothing has really changed has it?

In any case that's a completely different subject, it was you that brought up the child abuse issues, maybe you can explain why your club covered up decades of child abuse?

"I'm not really up to speed of what went on at Rangers,"

yet you are a fuvvvking expert on what went on at celtic,,how clued up are u on Jimmy Savilles connections to the monarchy and maggie thatcher ???

it is a simple question, forget about celtic humping rangers 5-1 twice,,I will ask it again....are "the rangers a new club " ? this will out rolf good n proper

Why isn't rolf just using his regular name anyway, is the hun boycott still on

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)