+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are Labour celebrating?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why are Labour celebrating?

They came second in a 2 horse race?

May is an idiot but if she needs to resign why shouldn't he?

So why is he so smug he has come second to a very unpopular PM ?

I'm not celebrating as such but more laughing at the vermins humiliation .

They called it and finished up practically powerless , I haven't seen them celebrating either .

Labour have made huge strides with increased MP's , if winning was 10 out of 10 then last night was about 8 I reckon .

It's one in the eye for the undermining Blairites and those predicting a rout .

The centre left are relevant and available to do business against the vermin .

I'm happy enough .

I'm not a conservative supporter I just don't get how he's saying she should resign.
    He didn't resign when his own party didn't want him though did he?

Like I said he's gloating but if the aim is just to gain a few seats and then claim a moral victory then labour really are in a bad place.

As for May about has much charisma as Sadam Hussain.

Make no mistake the Tory campaign was awful. However, they still won. For Corbyn to be suggesting that May should resign and he should be allowed to form a government is ridiculous. His logic seems to be that the Tories didn't do as well as they thought (true) and Labour did better than expected (true again) and so that equates to some kind of victory. It's a bit like Rotherham losing 1-0 at Old Trafford and claiming the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Make no mistake the Tory campaign was awful. However, they still won. For Corbyn to be suggesting that May should resign and he should be allowed to form a government is ridiculous. His logic seems to be that the Tories didn't do as well as they thought (true) and Labour did better than expected (true again) and so that equates to some kind of victory. It's a bit like Rotherham losing 1-0 at Old Trafford and claiming the victory.
    Fact is that May, and the rest of the tories, including most on here, predicted a wipe out for Labour, thats the main reason U-turn May called it in the first place, plainly.
    The fact that after having a majority she now has to go cap in hand to a rather unsavoury terrorist loving party means she lost, it also means that for Labour it was a good result, not perfect, but good all the same.

On another point , whose attempting to climb into bed with NI terrorists now then ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    On another point , whose attempting to climb into bed with NI terrorists now then ?
    I think you will find that to be Jezza.............the friend of the IRA, when they were still killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    I think you will find that to be Jezza.............the friend of the IRA, when they were still killing people.
    Ha, how many times do you people need to be told the facts, that Corbyn has never supported terrorism, he talked to Sinn fein, openly, not like Thatcher the prime minister did, and kept a channelopen which eventually led to the good friday agreement....horrible bloke that Corbyn, going around talking to people, believing in peace, saving folks lives...read this..

https://medium.com/justpolitical/cor...rs-6018ad09a14

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Ha, how many times do you people need to be told the facts, that Corbyn has never supported terrorism, he talked to Sinn fein, openly, not like Thatcher the prime minister did, and kept a channelopen which eventually led to the good friday agreement....horrible bloke that Corbyn, going around talking to people, believing in peace, saving folks lives...read this..

https://medium.com/justpolitical/cor...rs-6018ad09a14
    I've read it what a long winded piece of drivel.

If Jezza was so determind to make peace why didn't he speak to the paramilitaries on the other side ? That would seem logical to me.

Maggie never spoke to the bad lads on either side, but others acting for her did.

Why is it so hard for him to say the IRA were evil murderers, instead saying all bombing is wrong. How pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    I've read it what a long winded piece of drivel.

If Jezza was so determind to make peace why didn't he speak to the paramilitaries on the other side ? That would seem logical to me.

Maggie never spoke to the bad lads on either side, but others acting for her did.

Why is it so hard for him to say the IRA were evil murderers, instead saying all bombing is wrong. How pathetic.
    Blinkers blinkers blinkers....when will it sink in.....

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast