+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Tansey

Greg Tansey

Signs a three year deal with the Dons earlier today.

Welcome to the only Scottish club to have won two Euro trophies Greg, show a bit of dig in the middle alongside Shinnie, as we have been missing it for years.

Linked the BBC story, doubting the last sentence though, thought we signed Rooney from Oldham?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40224351

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Signs a three year deal with the Dons earlier today.

Welcome to the only Scottish club to have won two Euro trophies Greg, show a bit of dig in the middle alongside Shinnie, as we have been missing it for years.

Linked the BBC story, doubting the last sentence though, thought we signed Rooney from Oldham?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40224351
    For once the BBC is accurate "moved to the Dons after having played for ICT", didn't say "directly from ICT".

Welcome aboard Greg. If you are half as successful as messrs Shinnie, Hayes & Rooney you'll be a good signing (oh.......and if you snap that little cvnt Jack in your first game, legendary status awaits). AFC

Welcome aboard min. You look like you have a bit of dig about you(everytime ive seen you)

Get stuck in loon

i like him inna. think he ll be another good signing. welcome to the dons greg

I don’t have the loyalty points to comment

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Not meaning to single one guy out from this seasons debacle but fit's fit with this guy?

Is he still not up to fitness? Those who remember him, can he do more?
    Freely admit to never noticing this player (it was Draper who caught the eye at ICT) & that was when I was still going to games.

Is there more to him than we've seen? I mean I know it must be hard, being in & out of a duff team, but we were willing to pay £200k for him...
    On what I’ve seen so far, he’s nowhere near good enough.
    One paced, not great in tackle & his set piece delivery isn’t what it’s made out to be.
    He’s a “Dundee” level player.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Not meaning to single one guy out from this seasons debacle but fit's fit with this guy?

Is he still not up to fitness? Those who remember him, can he do more?
    Freely admit to never noticing this player (it was Draper who caught the eye at ICT) & that was when I was still going to games.

Is there more to him than we've seen? I mean I know it must be hard, being in & out of a duff team, but we were willing to pay £200k for him...
    He was ****e for ICT after we tried to sign him in 2016 (for money FFS). Their fans hated him, especially while they were being relegated.

He is truly awful. I can't remember a player so far off the pace for maybe 14 years.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    He was ****e for ICT after we tried to sign him in 2016 (for money FFS). Their fans hated him, especially while they were being relegated.

He is truly awful. I can't remember a player so far off the pace for maybe 14 years.
    Mark Kerr!

And before that David "the snail" Winnie!

He had a cracking game at County earlier on but since the run up to, and post, the operation...........

Pansy has been a signing failure who offers us absolutely nothing. Show him the door in January by telling him to find a new club.
    I really was led to believe he had great delivery and a physical presence... Couldn't be further from the truth. A few mistimed tackles does not make you a physical player.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast