+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T May MUST Go

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I agree that we need a leader with courage but I'd prefer Theresa May than the thought of a Labour government with Corbyn as it's leader. Is he going to protect us? With his past association with terrorist groups, I don't think so.

Even, I could look as if I came out of a dustbin, offering free tuition fees, extra police, more staff for the NHS, more ice creams for every school children! Then again, I am no Politician but neither is Corbyn as he's a w anker!

Perhaps Teresa May should have lied too to gain extra votes! I am not against freedom of movement as long as the person has a job before they enter, or can financially support themselves for a duration of a visa! With the dangerous world we live in, armed forces should be increased and not decreased, as why should the US fight everyone else's battle.

Labour blew it, as had Corbyn not been around - they could have even won! That's the reality!

As for reversing Brexit, there would be riots on the streets as that would be the end to democracy.

I agree that we need a leader with courage but I'd prefer Theresa May than the thought of .............
    ....I was nodding along with you then, Leicester. But I thought you were going to say.......that fat lying unintelligent t w at Johnson!

Look at the state of politics in this country. We've become a laughing stock internationally.

I don't really want yet another election, but I think that's the way it is heading.

Theresa May is incompetant, but who in her party are any better? Boris Johnson? Michael Gove? Amber Rudd? Jeremy Hunt? They're all calamaties and probably no better than May.

In truth, this is the domino effect from the actual Brexit vote. It has wiped a fortune off the value of this country and its currency. And it looks like we'll be having another expensive election to destabalise us some more.

Also, no clue how anyone on here can call Corbyn a liar. He's not even been in office? If being a good liar makes you a good politician the Tories would have won this election hands down.

They've smeared Corbyn with the 'Terrorist Sympathisor' tag line and they're about to jump into bed with the DUP. Hypocritical doesn't come close.

TORIES OUT

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    We will grab players from Slough and Walsall as that's the motive for playing them! The fault of Pulis why we have not signed Ronaldo!
    Pulis sign Ronaldo; no chance! He doesn't track back enough for our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Look at the state of politics in this country. We've become a laughing stock internationally.

I don't really want yet another election, but I think that's the way it is heading.

Theresa May is incompetant, but who in her party are any better? Boris Johnson? Michael Gove? Amber Rudd? Jeremy Hunt? They're all calamaties and probably no better than May.

In truth, this is the domino effect from the actual Brexit vote. It has wiped a fortune off the value of this country and its currency. And it looks like we'll be having another expensive election to destabalise us some more.

Also, no clue how anyone on here can call Corbyn a liar. He's not even been in office? If being a good liar makes you a good politician the Tories would have won this election hands down.

They've smeared Corbyn with the 'Terrorist Sympathisor' tag line and they're about to jump into bed with the DUP. Hypocritical doesn't come close.

TORIES OUT
    Classic.
    And unlike a smear campaign, this is real and happening now.

These are the kind of people who would trample over their granny to escape a burning building.

Perhaps calling Corbyn a liar is a little bit strong, fantasist is probably more apt. There is no way in this wide world will he be able to fund all the goodies that he is promising. Why shouldn't May 'get in bed' with the DUP as Corbyn would have allied himself with the Lib Dems, SNP, the Greens, Plaid Cwymri, the Raving Loony Party, in fact anybody who could have given him a majority in the House of Commons. So yes, let's not be hypocritical.

While we're on the subject of hypocracy, Nicola Sturgeon who has been endlessly pursuing independence for Scotland is now wanting us all to join together like a big, happy family to ensure we get the Brexit deal that she wants now that she realises that independence is 'dead in the water'. So let's get real, they're all at it.

What you are saying about Corbyn is pure hypothesis.
    It has to be because it is guesswork and more importantly, it hasn't happened. It's an opinion on what MIGHT happen.

What is happening now and what is real now is that May is inviting a party with, in my opinion, a very murky past in a desperate, embarrassing attempt to cling onto power.

My point, rather like 123's is that Corbyn has taken a battering over his apparent, unfounded love in with the IRA yet Conservative voters tend to turn a blind eye to the pathetic pleading by May to a party which seems to have its own sinister past.

It's not hypothesis as he stated in front of the TV cameras that he would be prepared to form a minority government. Let's face it, he starts with a 62 seat defecit so he'd have to get virtually everyone else 'on board'. Now, 10 of those are the DUP, the Lib Dems said they wouldn't form a coalition, that's another 12, Sinn Fein won't sit in Westminster, so he might be struggling a bit! My point is that he is prepared to do it, so why not May?

It's not hypothesis as he stated in front of the TV cameras that he would be prepared to form a minority government. Let's face it, he starts with a 62 seat defecit so he'd have to get virtually everyone else 'on board'. Now, 10 of those are the DUP, the Lib Dems said they wouldn't form a coalition, that's another 12, Sinn Fein won't sit in Westminster, so he might be struggling a bit! My point is that he is prepared to do it, so why not May?
    Your post confirms what I've always thought about Labour in general and Corbyn in particular.......they clearly don't understand mathematics.

Corbyn seems to think that his MP's and the one from the Green Party add up to 326.

Give it up Jeremy......you are not going to visit the queen anytime soon,not unless it's to have your head removed.

Regardless of the fact that May is useless I think the fact that Corbyn got so close to number 10 it should ensure that the "Blue Rinse" brigade come out in massive numbers for the Tory Party in a future election under a new leader with a more progressive programme.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)