+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T May MUST Go

O/T May MUST Go

A catastrophic election result has put paid to any credibility whatsoever for May. The majority of the Tory membership want rid of her and so do I. Her almost total inaction in the face of Islamic terror only confirms to me that she is, as Thatcher would have said, Frit. We need a leader who as some flippin courage. In the meantime murderous terrorists are still walking our streets.

Some have said she should carry on till Christmas but for me she should be gone by Monday. Johnson or Davies?

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    A catastrophic election result has put paid to any credibility whatsoever for May. The majority of the Tory membership want rid of her and so do I. Her almost total inaction in the face of Islamic terror only confirms to me that she is, as Thatcher would have said, Frit. We need a leader who as some flippin courage. In the meantime murderous terrorists are still walking our streets.

Some have said she should carry on till Christmas but for me she should be gone by Monday. Johnson or Davies?
    A leader needs charisma whether you love or hate them.

Putin,Obama,Clinton,Blair,Churchill,Macron,Wilson, Yeltsin.

All the boring ones fail...Gordon Brown,Major,Hollande,Jimmy Carter et al.....and now including May.

The Tory Party needs an agenda that speaks to the young as well as the old,if they don't find that they are in danger of being swamped in the next GE by our radically thinking youth.

David Davies is from a council estate and understands real life but won't appeal to younger voters.

Boris is a genius but he needs to reign in his buffoonery to gain wider appeal.

Ruth Davidson has done a good job in Scotland but may not have support in the party top brass.

George Osbourne would be "nailed on" if he hadn't resigned.

Worryingly,no standout younger candidate since Stephen Crabbe was caught sending snapshots of his todger to a young lady who wasn't his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    A leader needs charisma whether you love or hate them.

Putin,Obama,Clinton,Blair,Churchill,Macron,Wilson, Yeltsin.

All the boring ones fail...Gordon Brown,Major,Hollande,Jimmy Carter et al.....and now including May.

The Tory Party needs an agenda that speaks to the young as well as the old,if they don't find that they are in danger of being swamped in the next GE by our radically thinking youth.

David Davies is from a council estate and understands real life but won't appeal to younger voters.

Boris is a genius but he needs to reign in his buffoonery to gain wider appeal.

Ruth Davidson has done a good job in Scotland but may not have support in the party top brass.

George Osbourne would be "nailed on" if he hadn't resigned.

Worryingly,no standout younger candidate since Stephen Crabbe was caught sending snapshots of his todger to a young lady who wasn't his wife.

What do you expect Mick when May was advised by:

Nick Timothy - see profile below

The Birmingham-born son of a steel worker and school assistant, Mr Timothy is a passionate supporter of Aston Villa and a keen cricket fan.

So watching this chumpionship pile of crap, then trying to inspire May!!!!! For feck sake...........

I agree with all your comments. A good leader is also a good cheat and a liar - May should have promised ( like Corbyn ) everything from free tuition fees, to 10,000 more cops, to closures of mosques with the first hint of trouble. Blair was the biggest liar going, and a multi million pound one now, with his crooked other half! So if you can't beat them - join them, and that's what May should have done too............
    Last edited by baggieal; 10-06-2017 at 06:41 PM.

There are no politicians anywhere...full stop!!!
    The world is in decline.....

Donald Trump's forbears came from Scotland I think,so he probably qualifies as a Brit.
    Could we get him in the transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    Donald Trump's forbears came from Scotland I think,so he probably qualifies as a Brit.
    Could we get him in the transfer window

We will grab players from Slough and Walsall as that's the motive for playing them! The fault of Pulis why we have not signed Ronaldo!

with Hill and Timothy resigning or being sacked May has now appointed another remainer failed politician(lost his seat in the election) as the new chief of staff at downing street in Gavin Barwell whos a good mate of Nick Timothy,she has learned nothing from thursdays election failure by surrounding herself once more with people who have no interest in Brexit,she will be ousted long before the Autumn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...clings-on.html
    the posturing begins,my choice would be david davis,wouldnt trust boris as far as i could chuck him

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...clings-on.html
    the posturing begins,my choice would be david davis,wouldnt trust boris as far as i could chuck him

Boris has denied he's started a run for leadership tonight.

Nice one Boris......tell your missus to start looking for new curtains and wallpaper.

May is f u c k I n g finished.....we all know it so let's stop the pretence and get somebody in the job who has a clue what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post

I agree that we need a leader with courage but I'd prefer Theresa May than the thought of a Labour government with Corbyn as it's leader. Is he going to protect us? With his past association with terrorist groups, I don't think so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)