+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England U20 WCF

England U20 WCF

England currently winning 1-0.

Good to see an ex dingle as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    England currently winning 1-0.

Good to see an ex dingle as manager.
    Just watching the game myself, what a breath of fresh air some of the youngster's are!

I do apologise for replying to this thread as i only usually post in the 'other games' thread on my own

PS check your personal message inbox

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Just watching the game myself, what a breath of fresh air some of the youngster's are!

I do apologise for replying to this thread as i only usually post in the 'other games' thread on my own

PS check your personal message inbox
    Got it and replied

By the way, thanks for putting me right on the Sandwell/Chelsea thread a few weeks ago.

I'd forgotten about it but it's good to know someone is monitoring and filing my threads.

He knows them word for word

Obsessed and creepy to be honest.

Penalty saved!

Got it and replied

By the way, thanks for putting me right on the Sandwell/Chelsea thread a few weeks ago.

I'd forgotten about it but it's good to know someone is monitoring and filing my threads.

He knows them word for word

Obsessed and creepy to be honest.
    Too true Newcy!

Ojo on for England and Woodman saves a penalty

Listening to the commentary team earlier, it was sad to hear that if these young lads do go on and win the tournament, when they get back home there is a massive problem that can block their progress when what we should be doing is nurturing this talent and giving them good game time.

I'm assuming they meant the stranglehold that Sky and the excess of mediocre cheap foreign players have spoilt any chance of our youngsters progressing.

If we win this it will be a tremendous feat but sadly, nothing positive will come out of it.

Well done England U20s, Calvert-Lewin's goal wins it. Credit also to Woodman for his penalty save.

Listening to the commentary team earlier, it was sad to hear that if these young lads do go on and win the tournament, when they get back home there is a massive problem that can block their progress when what we should be doing is nurturing this talent and giving them good game time.

I'm assuming they meant the stranglehold that Sky and the excess of mediocre cheap foreign players have spoilt any chance of our youngsters progressing.

If we win this it will be a tremendous feat but sadly, nothing positive will come out of it.
    I think quite a few of the players will either be picked up by lower premier league sides or just down the football league pyramid.

Great stuff.

When the ball came over the top and it came of Calvert-Lewin's shoulder, he pounced on it in a flash.

Kind of reminded me of Steve Bull's first goal for England.

Different kind of goal but both on it in a flash.

Congrats to England U20s on the deserved title. Venezuela are not a powerhouse at the senior level, but I watched several of their U20 matches this WC and they are nothing to scoff at. They dominated the US in the quarterfinals and the US waltzed through their group and our U20 team is supposed to be the best we've ever had at that level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)