shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Utter Scumbag

  1. #1

    Utter Scumbag

    There's levels of pi55taking, banter, near the knuckle, & below the belt, then this, as posted to several of us, including our mod.

    'hi mate.yes your right i have been out of order at times and do regret it.ive been taking it out on the wrong people and its not right.my wife was raped and it still burns deep as the culprit walked away scott free laughing and showed no remorse at all.so an apology and hoping i can get over what happend but it is difficult and wouldnt wish it on anybody

    all the best

    msn'


    Thats right, from that reknown multi logging lying sad b@st@rd, YOUR very own msn/wawaw/Utah Saints. Hope yer fvcking proud. Utter scum.
    Last edited by RavBlade; 11-06-2017 at 09:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    There's levels of pi55taking, banter, near the knuckle, & below the belt, then this, as posted to several of us, including our mod.

    'hi mate.yes your right i have been out of order at times and do regret it.ive been taking it out on the wrong people and its not right.my wife was raped and it still burns deep as the culprit walked away scott free laughing and showed no remorse at all.so an apology and hoping i can get over what happend but it is difficult and wouldnt wish it on anybody

    all the best

    msn'


    Thats right, from that reknown multi logging lying sad b@st@rd, YOUR very own msn/wawaw/Utah Saints. Hope yer fvcking proud. Utter scum.


    Shut up bummer

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Shut up bummer
    Utter Scum.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Utter Scum.

    Take your moaning elsewhere, bellend

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Take your moaning elsewhere, bellend
    Utter scum

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Utter scum

    Oh no I'm being called scum by the pigmads answer to Dereck Nimo .
    So what

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Oh no I'm being called scum by the pigmads answer to Dereck Nimo .
    So what
    yeah ok Larry Grayson Your mate Shallowhead is after a date with you at Dempeys. He'll be wearing those special leather chaps you like. Scumkunt

  8. #8
    Plan English Rav... what are you getting at?

    Makes zero sense...like most of your posts.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    yeah ok Larry Grayson Your mate Shallowhead is after a date with you at Dempeys. He'll be wearing those special leather chaps you like. Scumkunt

    I know a bite when I see one

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    I know a bite when I see one
    You had him dancing on a pinhead on bladesmad....now looking like an ape on Owlsmad
    Hahahaha!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    There's levels of pi55taking, banter, near the knuckle, & below the belt, then this, as posted to several of us, including our mod.

    'hi mate.yes your right i have been out of order at times and do regret it.ive been taking it out on the wrong people and its not right.my wife was raped and it still burns deep as the culprit walked away scott free laughing and showed no remorse at all.so an apology and hoping i can get over what happend but it is difficult and wouldnt wish it on anybody

    all the best

    msn'


    Thats right, from that reknown multi logging lying sad b@st@rd, YOUR very own msn/wawaw/Utah Saints. Hope yer fvcking proud. Utter scum.
    the only scum is you and we know it.why post about a crime what did happen but in your pig mind its lies.

    your just a little mouthy piece that is all

    i see my friend bulmer has removed the post on pigsmad and well done to him

    i know what your are,my friends on here know what you are,and more importantly your piggy friends know what you are.

    bluestripe.was the piggy done up good and proper like a bacon pig by banno on pigsmad

  12. #12
    Dialogue with a cretin like ravblade isn't possible...his hate of Wednesday consumes him and he keeps looking like a dic*k on here, which he doesn't see.

    Name:  IMG_0201.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  63.2 KB

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    the only scum is you and we know it.why post about a crime what did happen but in your pig mind its lies.

    your just a little mouthy piece that is all

    i see my friend bulmer has removed the post on pigsmad and well done to him

    i know what your are,my friends on here know what you are,and more importantly your piggy friends know what you are.

    bluestripe.was the piggy done up good and proper like a bacon pig by banno on pigsmad
    You have no friends you dumbkunt thats why you post outright lies for the sympathy vote. You are, one low life cretin. Its OK the message is still sat in my inbox, as it is several Blades posters you tried to get the sympathy vote off. Not gone well has it?
    Oh and by the way, Bully aint your mate.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Plan English Rav... what are you getting at?

    Makes zero sense...like most of your posts.
    A reply after 3 days! well done rotherfowl. Its like the Marie Celeste in here. Hardly surprising though as most of you spend most of the time obsessing on your superiors board or was it the fact that it took your single braincell take that long to process it. Its like fvcking remedial school in here you thick fvcks.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    I know a bite when I see one
    Dont bite while his cocks in your gob though.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Dialogue with a cretin like ravblade isn't possible...his hate of Wednesday consumes him and he keeps looking like a dic*k on here, which he doesn't see.

    Name:  IMG_0201.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  63.2 KB
    You boring kunt.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    A reply after 3 days! well done rotherfowl. Its like the Marie Celeste in here. Hardly surprising though as most of you spend most of the time obsessing on your superiors board or was it the fact that it took your single braincell take that long to process it. Its like fvcking remedial school in here you thick fvcks.
    Your awful banter hardly has me dashing to the laptop to browse Owlsmad everyday. But don't forget, you've "single-handedly took over this board"

    Anyway, you didn't answer my question. You simply responded with gobbledygook.

    What are you on about? (I haven't read Owlsmad2 in a long time)

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Your awful banter hardly has me dashing to the laptop to browse Owlsmad everyday. But don't forget, you've "single-handedly took over this board"

    Anyway, you didn't answer my question. You simply responded with gobbledygook.

    What are you on about? (I haven't read Owlsmad2 in a long time)
    The OP makes it perfectly clear. Do try reading it.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    A reply after 3 days! well done rotherfowl. Its like the Marie Celeste in here. Hardly surprising though as most of you spend most of the time obsessing on your superiors board or was it the fact that it took your single braincell take that long to process it. Its like fvcking remedial school in here you thick fvcks.
    says the thick cnut who is on here every chance he has.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    The OP makes it perfectly clear. Do try reading it.
    It was probably easier cracking the enigma code than it is trying to decipher some of your posts, Rav.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •