+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utter Scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    There's levels of pi55taking, banter, near the knuckle, & below the belt, then this, as posted to several of us, including our mod.

'hi mate.yes your right i have been out of order at times and do regret it.ive been taking it out on the wrong people and its not right.my wife was raped and it still burns deep as the culprit walked away scott free laughing and showed no remorse at all.so an apology and hoping i can get over what happend but it is difficult and wouldnt wish it on anybody

all the best

msn'

Thats right, from that reknown multi logging lying sad b@st@rd, YOUR very own msn/wawaw/Utah Saints. Hope yer fvcking proud. Utter scum.
    the only scum is you and we know it.why post about a crime what did happen but in your pig mind its lies.

your just a little mouthy piece that is all

i see my friend bulmer has removed the post on pigsmad and well done to him

i know what your are,my friends on here know what you are,and more importantly your piggy friends know what you are.

bluestripe.was the piggy done up good and proper like a bacon pig by banno on pigsmad

Dialogue with a cretin like ravblade isn't possible...his hate of Wednesday consumes him and he keeps looking like a dic*k on here, which he doesn't see.

Name:  IMG_0201.JPG
Views: 518
Size:  63.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    the only scum is you and we know it.why post about a crime what did happen but in your pig mind its lies.

your just a little mouthy piece that is all

i see my friend bulmer has removed the post on pigsmad and well done to him

i know what your are,my friends on here know what you are,and more importantly your piggy friends know what you are.

bluestripe.was the piggy done up good and proper like a bacon pig by banno on pigsmad
    You have no friends you dumbkunt thats why you post outright lies for the sympathy vote. You are, one low life cretin. Its OK the message is still sat in my inbox, as it is several Blades posters you tried to get the sympathy vote off. Not gone well has it?
    Oh and by the way, Bully aint your mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Plan English Rav... what are you getting at?

Makes zero sense...like most of your posts.
    A reply after 3 days! well done rotherfowl. Its like the Marie Celeste in here. Hardly surprising though as most of you spend most of the time obsessing on your superiors board or was it the fact that it took your single braincell take that long to process it. Its like fvcking remedial school in here you thick fvcks.

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    I know a bite when I see one
    Dont bite while his cocks in your gob though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Dialogue with a cretin like ravblade isn't possible...his hate of Wednesday consumes him and he keeps looking like a dic*k on here, which he doesn't see.

Name:  IMG_0201.JPG
Views: 518
Size:  63.2 KB
    You boring kunt.

A reply after 3 days! well done rotherfowl. Its like the Marie Celeste in here. Hardly surprising though as most of you spend most of the time obsessing on your superiors board or was it the fact that it took your single braincell take that long to process it. Its like fvcking remedial school in here you thick fvcks.
    Your awful banter hardly has me dashing to the laptop to browse Owlsmad everyday. But don't forget, you've "single-handedly took over this board"

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. You simply responded with gobbledygook.

What are you on about? (I haven't read Owlsmad2 in a long time)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Your awful banter hardly has me dashing to the laptop to browse Owlsmad everyday. But don't forget, you've "single-handedly took over this board"

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. You simply responded with gobbledygook.

What are you on about? (I haven't read Owlsmad2 in a long time)
    The OP makes it perfectly clear. Do try reading it.

says the thick cnut who is on here every chance he has.

The OP makes it perfectly clear. Do try reading it.
    It was probably easier cracking the enigma code than it is trying to decipher some of your posts, Rav.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)