+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave Cormack back on board

This is great news. Out with the jungles we are in great shape for the next chapter. Maybe Stewartie boy has played a blinder here.

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    So is £1Million....how much do you think a part of Stewarty's shares is worth like?! As far as I know Cormack is not now the majority shareholder. Either way, it disna seems as if this is money going directly into the club....it's Cormack's investment to get onto the board and the cash probably gan to Milne or his company
    I was being sarcastic.

Didn't take long to roll out the negativity.

Has he bought some new shares and put money into the club, or has he bought some of Stewarty's shares?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Has he bought some new shares and put money into the club, or has he bought some of Stewarty's shares?
    Either way to me, this is a win win.
    He has either given money to the club to spend, or he has watered down Milne's say in things.

Got to be a good thing either way isn't it?

I assume Dave Cormack has come on board to secure investment for our future stadium and training facilities. He may be able to persuade people to invest in this or he himself will guarantee the extra cash needed to fulfill the financial demands of the project.

Just heard his interview on the radio,he sounds as delusional and out of touch as the rest of the Aberdeen board.

Basically he said he wants us to be like Atlanta United in America,they get 55000 fans at their home games from all over North America including Mexicans.

I'm not sure how he is gonna convince Mexicans to travel over here to support the Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Just heard his interview on the radio,he sounds as delusional and out of touch as the rest of the Aberdeen board.

Basically he said he wants us to be like Atlanta United in America,they get 55000 fans at their home games from all over North America including Mexicans.

I'm not sure how he is gonna convince Mexicans to travel over here to support the Dons.
    That's where Trump the dandy comes in. Builds a wall so they can't go to Atlanta and so they have to come to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's where Trump the dandy comes in. Builds a wall so they can't go to Atlanta and so they have to come to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It won't be new shares - they would have needed to inform existing share holders in advance and got their permission.

He'll have bought them off someone. Last thing I remember was AAM being the largest shareholder, so might be them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast