+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave Cormack back on board

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Just heard his interview on the radio,he sounds as delusional and out of touch as the rest of the Aberdeen board.

Basically he said he wants us to be like Atlanta United in America,they get 55000 fans at their home games from all over North America including Mexicans.

I'm not sure how he is gonna convince Mexicans to travel over here to support the Dons.
    The secret Easy Jet flights from Aberdeen to Mexico City start next week. The Pittidrie Taco 🌮 will be unveiled as our catering teams new signing.

Heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's where Trump the dandy comes in. Builds a wall so they can't go to Atlanta and so they have to come to us.
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    just heard his interview on the radio,he sounds as delusional and out of touch as the rest of the aberdeen board.

Basically he said he wants us to be like atlanta united in america,they get 55000 fans at their home games from all over north america including mexicans.

I'm not sure how he is gonna convince mexicans to travel over here to support the dons.

asc#1
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pretty excited that someone with this kind of financial clout has invested. Not expecting us to try to sign Messi but hopefully it means there will be additional investment over the next few years even if it's only for the purposes of the stadium and training facilities.

he also said yesterday that DM had assured him that he was happy here & indicated he wouldnt be going anywhere; We will have to wait & see

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    he also said yesterday that DM had assured him that he was happy here & indicated he wouldnt be going anywhere; We will have to wait & see
    I had heard a rumour that DM was willing to sign another extension.
    Maybe having DC on board with his investment helps push out a better offer.
    I'm not bothered by the Sunderland approach, in some ways they are miles ahead, but on others its a huge risk given the financial situation, managerial continuity and expectation.

Its a tough choice, but our willingness to let him talk bodes well for attracting future hungry, driven managers.
    DM's stock has to be at his highest level and potentially likely to dip going forward.
    Is Sunderland then the best opportunity DM would get?

I think that the stadium and training is a huge question mark for DM and delaying till October for a decision will not help.
    I wonder what influence DC can give on that front

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I had heard a rumour that DM was willing to sign another extension.
    Maybe having DC on board with his investment helps push out a better offer.
    I'm not bothered by the Sunderland approach, in some ways they are miles ahead, but on others its a huge risk given the financial situation, managerial continuity and expectation.

Its a tough choice, but our willingness to let him talk bodes well for attracting future hungry, driven managers.
    DM's stock has to be at his highest level and potentially likely to dip going forward.
    Is Sunderland then the best opportunity DM would get?

I think that the stadium and training is a huge question mark for DM and delaying till October for a decision will not help.
    I wonder what influence DC can give on that front
    I also think it's positive that DC and DM spoke a couple of weeks ago. DM will know that with players leaving, the likely money from Hayes sale and DC investment that he will actually perhaps for the first time since being here be in a strong poisition to recruit well this summer. Somebody also made the good point that if he were to gamble with SAFC he would lack the knowledge of player to go after as he'd not be used to targetting players of, effectively, English Premier League level.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    $1million shares taken up by US investor through Dave Cormack/Bobby Clark link:

https://www.afc.co.uk/2017/11/20/abe...united-states/
    Aye, but fit does he actually dae?

I wish I had a spare million dollars that I could chuck at something “I didn’t know much about"

Interview with Tom Crotty here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbW_...ature=youtu.be

The one thing the yanks do well is to deliver a good "customer service" so getting investment and advice from the US can only be good for us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast