+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Cormack back on board

Dave Cormack back on board

Headline in PeeeeeandJay today about Dave Cormack coming back into the fray at AFC. Said to have invested a seven figure sum and is now on the board in a non-executive role.

He recently sold his IT business in the US for £527m and is looking for other ways to invest his time and money.

This sounds like a good thing for our club, both financially and potential new ideas and thought processes.

Welcome aboard(again) Dave.

If he ploughed say £500 million back into the club, he'd still have £27 million of the £527 million he made from the sale of his company to keep to himself. Yessssss, he could be a great acquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    If he ploughed say £500 million back into the club, he'd still have £27 million of the £527 million he made from the sale of his company to keep to himself. Yessssss, he could be a great acquisition.
    I'd settle for the £27M tbf

Good move looking foward to his input and support

Free feel to invest 50 million into the club........anytime soon

Must admit I like the statements of inward American investment aswell.

Solid move and backed up with the cash in the bank unlike some of the more recent persons into scottish football like Melville and Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRichard View Post
    I'd settle for the £27M tbf
    Good point...

Capitalism has owned football for some time now. This is the way we have to go (sadly) if we want to progress.

Got to love the EE saying that he is back with a multi million pound investment then describing it as a 7 figure sum....so let's say a million. Most likely only buying up some of Stewarty's shares, so nae exactly hard cash going into the clubs coffers.

The positive is someone new to the board and a dilution of Milne's power/shares to hopefully stop him doing further damage to the club.

9,999,999 is a 7 figure sum

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    9,999,999 is a 7 figure sum
    So is £1Million....how much do you think a part of Stewarty's shares is worth like?! As far as I know Cormack is not now the majority shareholder. Either way, it disna seems as if this is money going directly into the club....it's Cormack's investment to get onto the board and the cash probably gan to Milne or his company

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast