+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nobody

Nobody

....of any quality wants to sign for you Pulis, who in their right mind wants to join a team that plays defensive, dire football. However come late August you'll have the dregs to choose from, please go now and close the door firmly behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    ....of any quality wants to sign for you Pulis, who in their right mind wants to join a team that plays defensive, dire football. However come late August you'll have the dregs to choose from, please go now and close the door firmly behind you.
    You're entitled to your opinion Bomber, but who realistically would you replace him with?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion Bomber, but who realistically would you replace him with?
    Think both posters are right

No-one wants to play our brand of "football" so any other clubs interest trumps ours.

and.....

A replacement for TP- on £40m transfer budget and an aging squad- plus Fletcher gone ;Morrison injured. No one would take that on unless mad or desperate.

Think we are stuck in a relegation dog fight from the off & one day that TP stat of never relegated will unravel.

Heavy investment at least double that laughable £40m was needed - it won't happen.... we will go backwards.... I'd take 14th next season now.

And forget any idea of a cup run TP will focus on survival.

Sorry to be so negative - tell me I'm wrong....please!!!!!

Seriously I would like to see Derek Mc Innes given a chance, I' m sure he would get away from the seasoned pros that work aaaaard and Instill a bit of flair and recognise that we have young players that need to be given a chance every now and then. Also change the mindset of the players from playing for a nil nil, then hoping for a set piece, to one of a positive nature ( not gun ho) but actually trying to win a football match from the word go, not leaving it until the last 15 mins.

What a stupid post!!! Most footballers of today would play for the a team of nutters with bin liners over their heads if the money was right! MONEY MONEY MONEY. That's what almost all of them care about. Fletcher went to Stoke for more money - fact! Berahino ( although glad he went ) will be on more money!

West Brom do not do MONEY MONEY MONEY outwards only inwards!

Could not give a flying feck whether Pulis stays or goes. Fact is with SWEET FECK ALL - we will still have a thread bare squad with no pace or creativity, and Brunt and Morrison and Gmac patched up for another three years. Even God could not help this squad without any quality additions, let alone Pepe, Jose or Klopp!

GET REAL!!!!

Seriously I would like to see Derek Mc Innes given a chance, I' m sure he would get away from the seasoned pros that work aaaaard and Instill a bit of flair and recognise that we have young players that need to be given a chance every now and then. Also change the mindset of the players from playing for a nil nil, then hoping for a set piece, to one of a positive nature ( not gun ho) but actually trying to win a football match from the word go, not leaving it until the last 15 mins.

I mentioned Derek Mc Innes to two Sunderland season ticket holders and their response was - what the feckin hell could he do that Moyes could not - without you guessed it MONEY!!!

Aberdeen or Scottish football in general is probably on par to league 1! Drawing on Saturday was an embarrassment!

If Pulis goes - what about poaching Rafa Benitez or someone is proven? Then again, do you honestly think he or someone of this quality would come to us! You are having a laugh!

As in Sunderland's case - they were relegated not because of Moyes but because they spent feck all and lacked quality. Similar story at West Brom, but Pulis was the one who worked a miracle! Certainly not Peace or Lai who were laughing their tits off at banking the profits and the mugs who keep blaming the manager!

First time I haven't renewed my season ticket and I'm glad.

Absolutely nothing to see at B71 other than tumbleweed.

Pulis's...."We need to get our business done early this summer" comment made to look ridiculous again.

It's true I think....it's the war of attrition football that he insists on playing that puts a lot of players off......and me!
    Last edited by mickd1961; 13-06-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Pulis's...."We need to get our business done early this summer" comment made to look ridiculous again.

It's true I think....it's the war of attrition football that he insists on playing that puts a lot of players off......and me!

Any room in your car to Stourbridge as might join you? Don't like the way Pulis sets up against teams we should beat, but for me the Board are the real ones who lack ambition and take the piss!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

To be fair Mickd the transfer window doesn't open until 1st July (according to my watch it is 13th June today) and closes on 31st August so everything at the moment is paper talk, or relating to players going out of contract soon. Hopefully let's hope discussions are taking place behind the scenes where possible though, keep in mind Liverpool and Van Djik.

The reality is the better players will start by looking for moves to top 6 clubs, then to higher paying larger clubs, and finally to the rest, including ourselves.

Obviously we all want the transfers completed as soon as possible so the players can integrate quickly and surely TP is included in those who want it to happen quickly. Let's hope we can get some/all of our business done quickly but I personally believe it is far to quick to be criticising TP and the rest just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    To be fair Mickd the transfer window doesn't open until 1st July (according to my watch it is 13th June today) and closes on 31st August so everything at the moment is paper talk, or relating to players going out of contract soon. Hopefully let's hope discussions are taking place behind the scenes where possible though, keep in mind Liverpool and Van Djik.

The reality is the better players will start by looking for moves to top 6 clubs, then to higher paying larger clubs, and finally to the rest, including ourselves.

Obviously we all want the transfers completed as soon as possible so the players can integrate quickly and surely TP is included in those who want it to happen quickly. Let's hope we can get some/all of our business done quickly but I personally believe it is far to quick to be criticising TP and the rest just yet.

But Yarm mate - it's the fault of Pulis that we are going to Hong Kong and it will be pulis's fault tomorrow as well when we get a crap fixture for the first game! Even those crappy player illustrations on the stands must be the fault of Pulis! When Pulis was raising bucket loads of money for charity rowing - it was his fault again! For feck sake, he should have been climbing Everest for charity instead.....................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)