+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Williams

I can understand people's frustration with the mixed messages and the information coming out of the club.
    But slating a player without seeing him play is just wrong and tbh just smacks of a lack of knowledge.

I'll give Potter a chance. Just 32yrs of age. Why have MK Dons released him?

We do need another central midfielder though; although Potter will replace Smallwood we have no one replacing Adeyemi who will be on his bike soon. We also cant assume Frecks will last many games. Williams by the way is a winger so will not replace Adeyemi. The possible signing of williams will give us more options out wide assuming he doesnt continue being crocked as he was at Baarnsley.

If Williams is a right winger sell Taylor & get a replacement in for Adeyemi.

As I understand the Potter release situation, MK Dons weren't playing him for the later games as it would have invoked a year's contract extension at his current salary. They wanted to retain him but only at a reduced salary (sounds familiar). So, talking about him being an MK Dons reject isn't technically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If Williams is a right winger sell Taylor & get a replacement in for Adeyemi.
    If you think Taylor is bad just wait until you see Williams (shakes head)

I just wonder what " the great things happening behind the scenes" means in Warne's quote.......maybe Pukka pies are going to supply the players with their free matchday lunch providing they advertise their pies on the official team bus.

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I just wonder what " the great things happening behind the scenes" means in Warne's quote.......maybe Pukka pies are going to supply the players with their free matchday lunch providing they advertise their pies on the official team bus.
    Probably painting the portacabins.

Medical done, signing?

Can't we assume we will be:

"As fit as anyone in the league"

I want them to be as fit as anyone in the world ! They fit young men ffs running for 100 minutes - tackling - jumping - running forward - sideways - backwards...sit ups sprints.....lung busting runs....

Used to do them FOR FUN !

Stop making fitness of a professional footballer something special....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast