+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: London mosque attack

London mosque attack

2 immediate things come to mind here.
    Why did the police take 20 minutes to half an hour to get on the scene. They had shot dead 3 terrorists within 8 mins the other day.

The thick murdering racist scum bag who did this doesn't realise that this just serves to unite us all more. Lock him up and throw away the key.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-06-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    2 immediate things come to mind here.
    Why did the police take 20 minutes to half an hour to get on the scene. They had shot dead 3 terrorists within 8 mins the other day.

The thick murdering racist scum bag who did this doesn't realise that this just serves to unite us all more. Lock him up and throw away the key.
    roly, Yak has already started a thread on this. Good to see you're making the most of it.

Didn't notice monty so no not really. I am happy for the mods to remove this if they want. If you are referring to the fact that I am trying to make people aware of such horrific attacks on innocent people then you are right. I would hope that you are not an apologist for racist cowards.

Didn't notice monty so no not really. I am happy for the mods to remove this if they want. If you are referring to the fact that I am trying to make people aware of such horrific attacks on innocent people then you are right. I would hope that you are not an apologist for racist cowards.
    Ha Ha. Seize that moral high ground, roly. I cannot see how you know so quickly the guy was racist. The BBC share your relish. They have repeated the full interview with the spokesman for the Muslim Council of Great Britain at least twice on the Today programme and he stated unequivocally the attack was another example of the acceptibility of anti-Muslim sentiment in Britain which the government must act against.

You are so predictable monty. I expect you and the usual crew of right wingers on here will be playing these murders down. If it wasn't a racist attack why would witnesses say the attacker was shouting "death to Muslims"?

....and I know you will now say the witnesses were lieing or the Bbc made it up. We all know Muslims tell lies...Which is of course a racist statement in itself.

You are so predictable monty. I expect you and the usual crew of right wingers on here will be playing these murders down. If it wasn't a racist attack why would witnesses say the attacker was shouting "death to Muslims"?

....and I know you will now say the witnesses were lieing or the Bbc made it up. We all know Muslims tell lies...Which is of course a racist statement in itself.
    You are becoming seriously bonkers, roly and you seem to have no grasp of the English language. "Muslim" is a religious epithet not a racial or ethnic one. Your lazy conflation of the two lacks intellectual rigour.

Well I don't totally disagree Monty but if you're going down that road then we should be using a better word for 'racist' - there's only one race among us and that's the human race.

Ok I'm a reasonable guy. Can you give me your definition of racism and an example. I get the feeling it is a term you never use yet it is Inthe Oxford English dictionary. I am all ears...

Ok I'm a reasonable guy. Can you give me your definition of racism and an example. I get the feeling it is a term you never use yet it is Inthe Oxford English dictionary. I am all ears...
    Roly, you aren't fooling anyone. You were over this like a rash. Contrast that to your responses on the earlier threads where we barely heard a peep. And how do you square your demand for locking up this "thick murdering racist scumbag" with your insistence on the Tommy Robinson thread that calm heads should prevail and we musn't let these things divide us? Oh, yes, the perpertrators in those cases were Muslims and you have different standards for Muslim murderers.

roly, how you can have a "feeling" that racism is a term I rarely use is beyond me. I do dislike its incorrect usage. Racism properly means a belief that all members of each race possess characteristics specific to that race especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior. I have never suggested that nor do I believe it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast