+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oi, Jimmy..

Angry Oi, Jimmy..

..hands off of our manager

First I've heard of this Griff .

Curle will be a great signing for us he's certainly played for a number of clubs I'm sure he's played for both Bristol teams need to check that out.
    Also a very good defender back in the 80s .. be great to see him up here.
    Down side if he comes is he will take your best players with him.
    As our manager will to Sunderland.

Are we booking a table for dinning at Carlisle's ground when I come down for a game early season.
    Or will I end up being lonely.

What deal did you get with Edinburgh woollen mill for shirt sponsorship.

EWM loaned us money recently, and the smart money is on a takeover soon. They put in extra for the sponsorship though they haven't said excally how much. They are also moving their HQ to Carlisle because of the uncertainty caused by the threat of Scottish independence. No, I'm not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    First I've heard of this Griff .

Curle will be a great signing for us he's certainly played for a number of clubs I'm sure he's played for both Bristol teams need to check that out.
    Also a very good defender back in the 80s .. be great to see him up here.
    Down side if he comes is he will take your best players with him.
    As our manager will to Sunderland.

Are we booking a table for dinning at Carlisle's ground when I come down for a game early season.
    Or will I end up being lonely.
    Let''s know when you're coming and I'll sort summat oot with Moorlad.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Let''s know when you're coming and I'll sort summat oot with Moorlad.
    That's superb .Marko said hes back in Carlisle again said he would be up for coming.

EWM loaned us money recently, and the smart money is on a takeover soon. They put in extra for the sponsorship though they haven't said excally how much. They are also moving their HQ to Carlisle because of the uncertainty caused by the threat of Scottish independence. No, I'm not joking.
    I've not seen anything about EWM moving for that reason.

Surely more likely getting that old building up and running with that employing up to 300 folk in Carlisle and here comes the incentives like zero rates.or low rates.
    But it's good for Carlisle.

let''s know when you're coming and i'll sort summat oot with moorlad.
    clique

For the LAST time there is NO f.....

Oh.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)