+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Grenfell Tower fire

Well said pocket

Agreed that all parties are to blame but it is right wing policies whether it be Bairite or Mayite. Lets put it this way, whoever is in power needs to ensure that when we go to bed we know that things are in place in our homes that ensure that we aren't burnt alive in our beds or choked to death by smoke. its the 21st century, we have the technology to stop things like this happening. if I lived in that tower block and i had survived but lost my family, I would be looking strangle somebody right now and so would you mr pocket, yak and grist. You would for looking for answers so you cant divorce that from politics.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 16-06-2017 at 06:03 PM.

At times like this it would help if both party's agreed to help the victims and then when that's sorted nail the greedy ****s whichever party they are from to the wall.
    It's horrendous and only one priority right now and it's not political gains.

I agree about the anger towards the PM I would be livid too Just don't agree with other politicians using this to gain points the residents are emotional enough without some winding them up.
    Last edited by Pocket rocket; 16-06-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The nice looking cladding was installed to give better insulation for the property, a new communal heating scheme was installed at the same time plus other changes. The politics of envy and foolishly trying to blame "capitalism " doesn't really apply unless you're a bit weak in the head.
    Can you stoop a bit lower? The vermin are missing your point.

Don't worry Grist I am confident that when it all comes out greedy capitalists will be to blame. Keep kidding yourself that capitalism looks after you...by the way it is not to do with politics of envy but politics of fairness but keep your right wing blinkers on. If it ever happens to you no doubt you will say its nowt to do with capitalism and greed...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 16-06-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't worry Grist I am confident that when it all comes out greedy capitalists will be to blame. Keep kidding yourself that capitalism looks after you...by the way it is not to do with politics of envy but politics of fairness but keep your right wing blinkers on. If it ever happens to you no doubt you will say its nowt to do with capitalism and greed...
    Right wing on here are only preaching to their own and patting each other approvingly on the back. Even UKIP voters have moved on.

Still making political points ferking unbelievable.

Shameful

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Still making political points ferking unbelievable.

Shameful

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...100-complaints
    Last edited by sawmiller; 16-06-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The nice looking cladding was installed to give better insulation for the property, a new communal heating scheme was installed at the same time plus other changes. The politics of envy and foolishly trying to blame "capitalism " doesn't really apply unless you're a bit weak in the head.
    The Tory party have treated poor and vulnerable people as though they were second class citizens since they came to power .

Politics of envy !!! your having a laugh right , if bloody wealth , privilege and power turned me into George Osborne or Ian Duncan Smith then I'd sooner be on the street without a round coin to my name .

We are talking about what's right and what's wrong here , the less well off have the right to live in safe and fit for purpose housing , just same as the s****y Chelsea set just around the corner from Grenfell Tower .

Of course capitalism's got it's name on this tragedy , how the bloody hell could it not have , contractors tender for the refurbishment , the lower price earns the contract , what the hell do you think that is ?

Fuq the poor in the tower block , give em the cheap shyte , it looks ok and more importantly it doesn't put off the real people with money who will invest around the corner .

Fuqing capitalism may have well as pushed the rag covered in petrol through a letter box on the top floor .

This is corporate manslaughter , they should throw the key away when it goes to trial .

Yeh , your dam right I'm fuqing angry .

"trying to blame "capitalism " doesn't really apply unless you're a bit weak in the head"

Envy...?...unbelievable !

There will be over one hundred people dead unnecessarily for a saving of £5000...that "saving" was made due to AUSTERITY which is a politically insane methodology that has / is decimating....Basically everything.

Let the person who wrote the stupid "capitalism" quote above imagine their family dead in that tower NOW !
    TONIGHT !

And for the foreseeable future - then investigate why this has happened !

Ministers ignoring endless reports - recommendations - warnings - ammendments - European laws - tenant association pleas....

AND YET YOUR FAMILY IS STILL UP THERE !

I tell you what son....

......."you're a bit weak in the head"

The propaganda machine is in full swing and the news will diminish....but the young have had enough.....they're the future and they by-pass propaganda by the simple communication of facts.

The anger in London is due to political failings....give the bereaved the respect to vent their anger....they are making it political.....because it is !

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast