+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The OS keeps on giving!

Do not listen to Alf John
    Alf may have gone to grammar school but Tricky always wins

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Do not listen to Alf John
    Alf may have gone to grammar school but Tricky always wins
    this sounds very personal indeed, up to you gents!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    this sounds very personal indeed, up to you gents!!!
    Alf is ok John , It is just friendly banter between me and Alf

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Alf is ok John , It is just friendly banter between me and Alf
    Your all blummin claret n light blue fans at the end of the day Tricky & Alf.... and that is totally unacceptable for me lol.
    Come on you red n whites.
    (and even my latest avatar tonight is a classic old Ford Cortina Mk1 in our teams new kit colours, red with the white stripe down the sides)
    Last edited by Acido; 16-06-2017 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Your all blummin claret n light blue fans at the end of the day Tricky & Alf.... and that is totally unacceptable for me lol.
    Come on you red n whites.
    (and even my latest avatar tonight is a classic old Ford Cortina Mk1 in our new teams kit colours, red with the white stripe down the side)
    John knows I'm okay Tricky,we have had quite a few laughs on the old Wet Spam board in the good old days when it was a busy board ..lol ..

Be be careful with Acido though he's from Yarkshire ..A Burnsley fan ..lol

strong int arm
    thick int head
    Yarkshire born
    and Yawkshire bred..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    John knows I'm okay Tricky,we have had quite a few laughs on the old Wet Spam board in the good old days when it was a busy board ..lol ..
    Be be careful with Acido though he's from Yarkshire ..A Burnsley fan ..lol
    Come on Alf, these Hammers really dont like being called Wet Spam and its disrespectful.... so MORE of it please and I will keep posting it as well cos I know Tricky loves it.

Come on Alf, these Hammers really dont like being called Wet Spam and its disrespectful.... so MORE of it please and I will keep posting it as well cos I know Tricky loves it.
    W orst
    E ast end
    T eam

S een
    P laying
    A t
    M illwall

Stay safe lads I'm off on my travels Monday darn Sarf until October,will post every now and then when I have the time and an Internet connection ..Enjoy your holidays all of you ..

Alf didn't you say you were coming to Kent? Whereabouts mate?

Yo Dave that was interesting to see you post on the Scotch board as well last week, and I dont think they were bothered were they ?
    What has the world come to, when the Scotch Jocks cant even be bothered with a big Ingerland game like this ?

Yo Dave that was interesting to see you post on the Scotch board as well last week, and I dont think they were bothered were they ?
    What has the world come to, when the Scotch Jocks cant even be bothered with a big Ingerland game like this ?
    It is a sad fact that due to their constant under achievement they seem to have given up on their national team. Trouble is I think the same is happening to us! Although we nearly always qualify for the Finals when we get there we are rubbish.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast