+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Queens players

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Sandy Hodge
    Good old Sandy Hodge. I forgot how dark blue this kit was.

I don't recall that keeper but the shirt resembles a chess board. I notice Warren Hawke in the background of (D) and I forgot Ray Montgomerie, former Sons and Killie captain played for Partick Thistle, in final photo.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Think the one I'm middle is my old workmate Geoff Patterson from Sanquhar

Think the one I'm middle is my old workmate Geoff Patterson from Sanquhar
    Incorrect pal

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Incorrect pal
    Craig Feroz the last one . Not the one I got wrong.

Name:  20170722_102823-1.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  81.2 KB

David Bagan, winger who won the Scottish Cup with Kilmarnock in 1997, alongside Jim McIntyre.

Just listening to Off The Ball on the way to Hamilton. They mentioned that Gerry Phillips has just retired from his job as a PE instructor from a school in Ayr.

talking about ex players im watching this partick v stmirren on tv and oh how im glad we never got that mcshane back jeez he is pretty rubbish looking ,very lazy too likes lol .

Nearly forgot ! The other ex Qos player in photo was a wee striker called Tommy Nolan and he is slap bang in the middle with the tache. From what I recall, he wasn't very good.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)