+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Allan

Scott Allan

Signed a season long loan for Dundee

Who?

Ok yeh.....another one of Stubbs superstars

Our style of play didn't suit him apparently, I don't even know what the style of play was apart from sh it

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Our style of play didn't suit him apparently, I don't even know what the style of play was apart from sh it
    Hmmmm looked bad on paper!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Every time I saw him on the pitch he never did much every counter attack was always Someone else. Every defence was someone else it was like he never existed. Soon as they said his name when he was coming off I had to ask guy next to me was he playing?

Stubbs had NO MONEY....Allan....he gave the lad a shot at the title but didn't work out.....cost peanuts when peanuts were all we had....

Izzy Brown was alright though....and others....our best players last season....and probably next season !

Don't ya think ?

REMEMBER......"BUDGET"....!

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Stubbs had NO MONEY....Allan....he gave the lad a shot at the title but didn't work out.....cost peanuts when peanuts were all we had....

Izzy Brown was alright though....and others....our best players last season....and probably next season !

Don't ya think ?

REMEMBER......"BUDGET"....!
    No money? 150k on Fisher, 100k on Ball .3 yr deal for Blackstock amounting to 500+k a year.1.5 million bids for Gregory and 600k for Bradshaw. Allan was a crock who is lg 1 standard at best . Bet Allan was on as much as most of the Squad .Another one of Subbs masterstrokes . Stubbs probably had more money than any other Rotherham manager and he spunked the lot on 34 midfielders a crocked striker and a lg 2 defence . Then got a nice pay off for been ****.. Great work if you can get it

Go to sleep and wake up wiser for God's sake....

Bradshaw & Gregory didn't happen due to "silly money" and "Agent auctions".

Those you quoted Fisher - Ball - Forde - Vaulks - Taylor....all good value but seriously not championship money so not championship players but good for long term development....( under a decent coach )

Adeyemi & Izzy stand out players on loan but great judgement ......
    ......or do you think Adeyemi or Izzy were:

"another one of Stubbs superstars ?

I thought this was cleared up after all the managers had jumped ship - all describing the club had problems...and our budget was pathetic....and existing players taking up 60% of wage budget...but NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE !

Lastly....I trust you don't check your words because your assertion on what Stubbs did on..."on 34 midfielders" is a very serious allegation indeed....

Oh Dear
    Oh Dear
    Oh Dear.....

lbj, you really are a boring pr*ck and you clearly have never been to a Millers' game and know sfa about football.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Go to sleep and wake up wiser for God's sake....

Bradshaw & Gregory didn't happen due to "silly money" and "Agent auctions".

Those you quoted Fisher - Ball - Forde - Vaulks - Taylor....all good value but seriously not championship money so not championship players but good for long term development....( under a decent coach )

Adeyemi & Izzy stand out players on loan but great judgement ......
    ......or do you think Adeyemi or Izzy were:

"another one of Stubbs superstars ?

I thought this was cleared up after all the managers had jumped ship - all describing the club had problems...and our budget was pathetic....and existing players taking up 60% of wage budget...but NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE !

Lastly....I trust you don't check your words because your assertion on what Stubbs did on..."on 34 midfielders" is a very serious allegation indeed....

Oh Dear
    Oh Dear
    Oh Dear.....
    I think anybody with half a brain could see the "34 midfielders comment" was tongue in cheek .But also fact he over loaded the squad with them . And to repeat "is a very serious allegation indeed"....You keep saying he did a good job...

Oh dear
    Oh dear
    Oh dear......And also what Monty said..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast