+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barry Island meet..... update.

My pills are Red and White

Called Robins pills because nothing goes up.

Hi all ! Hope you are all well and good. Regards the meet, as up until friday it seemed that i would be able to attend. Unfortunatly that phuckin stupid idiot (Sue) decided to break her leg , leaving me with staff shortage and having to close the shop on certain days as to look after the dopey cow. Hope you all have a great time . ps hope Laz behaves himself . You will need a crowbar to prise open his wallet. Stay away from weddings..

Bring her round Spirit, I'll break her other one for being so inconsiderate

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Bring her round Spirit, I'll break her other one for being so inconsiderate
    No phuckin need ! I will do it myself.. I have to cook for her and take it upstairs ,then empty her ****in commode ,make her ****in brews every 20 mins and all that carry on . I have just put a kettle in her room along with tea bags, milk, crisps,biscuits ,bannanas ,oranges etc. She is a total phuckin muppet..

I was only joking when I said it's your round Mark! Is there no one who can look after her for a few days? So who is coming then apart from me, Rammy, Mike and Claw?

Me and Rammy are aiming to get to Barry about 11am so we can meet up for lunch and a few drinks? I will phone you Mike when we get there. And I promise to behave myself Mark

BT (The Editors Chair) said he's coming and staying at the Premier Inn.

Still off work and in a bit of pain, been for a Scan this morning and if it don't get worse I'll be there early Friday with you both especially as Rammy is fronting the beer money.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I have to cook for her and take it upstairs ,then empty her ****in commode ,make her ****in brews every 20 mins and all that carry on . I have just put a kettle in her room along with tea bags, milk, crisps,biscuits ,bannanas ,oranges etc.
    Will you Marry me ?

Sounds like you may not be coming then Mike? You may as well be in pain in Barry as at home?

Can I make a suggestion for next Saturday? Does anyone fancy the 57 mile journey to Brizzle to see the City v Barnsley match? We would of course go in the away end and support Barnsley. We would be back by 6:30pm ready for the evenings entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Will you Marry me ?
    So when is the wedding (and the obvious divorce) going to be guys ?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast