+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Barry Island meet..... update.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Going or not, Lazaaaaaat said he'd pay for my room... . . . . Period.

And who the phuck invited you to this conversation ?
    If you don't want me to comment then don't air your laundry in an open forum matey. But can assume that Laz has tried to sort this away from this forum to no avail.

Laz must be a generous chap to offer to book and pay for you. But with the short notice you gave cancelling your attendance would leave the deposit and the full bill needing to be paid as anyone will know,

I'm sorry your not well Alto and I hope you're better soon.

PS can you ask matron to book you in to see the doc as all this doen't sound like you at all.

I wish you well as always and I do hope you're back to your old self soon. Laz, I and co think the world of you (just in case you didn't know)

Great pics Rammy, thanks for posting, good one of you wearing the the Red Arrows T-shirt, enjoyed my time there with you and Laz and for those who did not go they missed out big time, by the way a hotel in Tenby would have cost £100 a night.

Great choice of venue Claw. Barry is nicer than I thought it would be and a perfect venue for getting into Cardiff too.

Im not up on the geography of Wales, how far is Barry Island away from Swansea, Perwellhi, and Caernarfon ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not up on the geography of Wales, how far is Barry Island away from Swansea, Perwellhi, and Caernarfon ?.
    Barry Island is on the south coast of Wales on the Bristol channel looking towards the somerset coast, 10 miles from Cardiff although Cardiff airport is on the outskirts of Barry. Swansea is about 30 miles further along the south coast and the other 2 towns are both on the north Wales coast.

I only ask Claw because Ive been to Swanny a few times, and to Perwellhi when it was the old Butlins in Wales.
    And I asked about Caernarfon because we put them out of the Fa cup in the mid 80s lol.

There was a Butlins in Barry. We just happened to be staying in the hotel at the same time as the ex Red Coats annual convention.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112