+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: London fire

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Can'anyone'say'how'they'would'react'if'family'were 'burned'to'a'crisp'in'the'name'of'profit
    A'selfish,greedy'world'we'live'in
    Labour'had'an'amendment'to'make'all.'properties'fi t'for'habitation'but'Tories'voted'it'out
    1'in'3'Tory'MP's'are'landlords'so'don't'point,your ,feckin'fingers'at'us

In the end, I did not vote, as they are all useless. I may have voted Labour if the leader was not a fruitcake. Did Corbyn not ask for a minutes silence for IRA murderers? Did Corbyn refuse to condemn the IRA on many occasions - why? Bit like me not condemning a mass killer immediately! Did Corbyn say the use of drones to take out IS killers was not legal? Many would exterminate any killers immediately with absolute proof, if they could not do this on the ground! I agree about greed, as more give to charity than those who are loaded.

If you are taking the job on as a mod, perhaps you should not wade in two feet first! As Mick said, perhaps the sun has gone to your head........................

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Can'anyone'say'how'they'would'react'if'family'were 'burned'to'a'crisp'in'the'name'of'profit
    A'selfish,greedy'world'we'live'in
    Labour'had'an'amendment'to'make'all.'properties'fi t'for'habitation'but'Tories'voted'it'out
    1'in'3'Tory'MP's'are'landlords'so'don't'point,your ,feckin'fingers'at'us
    I've just retired after 54years hard work . And I mean hard work.voted labour all my life till I was was conned by mr Blair.dont tell me you can't see through corbyn and is cronies, corbyn came from a wealthy Shropshire family .hes like all the luvvies as the actors are called .we can all be wealthy leftists and commies.ps bit like scargill.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    I've just retired after 54years hard work . And I mean hard work.voted labour all my life till I was was conned by mr Blair.dont tell me you can't see through corbyn and is cronies, corbyn came from a wealthy Shropshire family .hes like all the luvvies as the actors are called .we can all be wealthy leftists and commies.ps bit like scargill.

You have hit the nail on the head there! I would have voted for Labour in this election had it not been for Corbyn and Abbott in particular. With the pathetic PR campaign run by the Tories, Labour could have got in, had it not been for these two lunatics. Again all tragedies are heart breaking, but Corbyn has been far move involved in the last two incidents more so than the bombings. Why is that? Television and appearances don't lie! Why does Corbyn not outright condemn immediately the terrorists that kill young innocent kids?

Murphy don't blame the commuaty,infiltrates corbyn lefties mate ,and comrade McDonnell inciting his loonies
    albion68 I fully understand that 'other forces' are playing a part, but I have seen no arrests of people outside of the immediate community, if you have, then please let me know then I will be respectfully corrected and possibly reverse my emotions.

All'know'is'Tories'are'only'interested'in'money'an d'people'with'it'name'just'one'thing'they'have'eve r'done'for'ordinary'people
    They'also'run'99%'of'the'media'and'people'are'gull able'enough'to'believe'it
    I'look'forward'to'the'return'of'Fox'hunting'someth ing'for'everyone

Agree with the wealthy leftist angle...none better at it than Tony Wedgewood-Benn...a multimillionaire in his own right...quiet political assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    albion68 I fully understand that 'other forces' are playing a part, but I have seen no arrests of people outside of the immediate community, if you have, then please let me know then I will be respectfully corrected and possibly reverse my emotions.
    murphy,not having a go.the lefties and loonies come out at the drop of a hat.i bet some of the old labour politicians are turning in there graves.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)