+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So looking forward to...

So looking forward to...

.....getting 'em out for all my lovely Pompey boyos in August !

Now, now! What we really, really want is our clock back........

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61 View Post
    Now, now! What we really, really want is our clock back........

Come on Lassie behave. How are you ? Anything heard from Scully ? Have e mailed him with no reply. I don't normally get interested in the League Cup but I did go to Cov last season for our league cup defeat, due to family living there. I am almost tempted to knock another stadium off my list and visit Cardiff (although I did do Ninian Park twice I think). I take it the pre season friendly is being called off or is it ? Regards

Quote Originally Posted by lovedeanblue View Post
    Come on Lassie behave. How are you ?
    All good thanks, LDB - and Miss Bluebird has been shedding the pounds to get herself in wonderful shape for a triumphant entrance to Cardiff City Stadium (negotiating the new turnstiles having been a challenge for the poor duck until now).

Trust all is well and all the spiders/mozzies have been cleaned out of the tin shack....

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61 View Post
    All good thanks, LDB - and Miss Bluebird has been shedding the pounds to get herself in wonderful shape for a triumphant entrance to Cardiff City Stadium (negotiating the new turnstiles having been a challenge for the poor duck until now).

Trust all is well and all the spiders/mozzies have been cleaned out of the tin shack....
    You are so cheeky, I've never had a problem with turnstiles, just my confidence, nearly 3 stone lighter (4 by the time I go back) I will be jumping over the turnstile and coming to find you.

Trust all is well and all the spiders/mozzies have been cleaned out of the tin shack....[/QUOTE] Yes the shack is going well thanks. We get the odd Scummer in for a holiday, just charge them 50% more which seems reasonable to me. 7th summer I've had the shack, when I bought it Clotterball was our Manager. That seems years ago. Having been to the Island for a few days I decided it was time I journeyed up to Cumbria for my annual summer visit. Haven't been since our away win earlier in the year, that too seems ages ago. Waved to Wigan's ground around 2.30 p.m and wished Cook all the best (NOT). I have to say it is lovely up here however much to my surprise. Spoke to Daz who wants me to stay a couple of months as I've obviously brought the good weather with me. Touch of Rugby League tomorrow afternoon to watch, Workington v Toronto. Never thought that would happen when I first came up here but the ambitious visitors have a 100% record in their quest for promotion and eventually the top league.

[QUOTE=lovedeanblue;38563091]T Spoke to Daz who wants me to stay a couple of months as I've obviously brought the good weather with me.[QUOTE/]

Been gorgeous here as well. Been wearing next-to-nothing....

That's a joy to behold.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)