+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Home Kit Launch

New Home Kit Launch

The shirt doesn't look too bad, again, as with last seasons shirt is seeing the sponsors name on it.

I was wondering if they could make the sponsor logo just a little bit bigger......

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I was wondering if they could make the sponsor logo just a little bit bigger......
    Or the yellow line a bit wider!.

There should be an option of being able to buy the shirt with or without the sponsors name on it.

Don't like the top bit, the button thing.

Part of me is saying, "hmmm, could be better"

A larger part of me is saying "Get a grip, it's a strip. Middle aged men shouldn't be concerned about collars, buttons or trim. A strip doesn't determine the success or failure of a club"

It's amazing how some moan about the colour of socks and shorts

Looks like a bloody straight jacket in the first photo!

The Earth actually appears to be round in the top two pictures - whatever next!

One thing I do like is the color, looks a bit more like the "old gold" than previous strips, well to me anyway.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)