+ Visit Aberdeen FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Online Club Shop Is Empty

Online Club Shop Is Empty

bit of a feel good factor at the reds again and as i cant buy a season ticket due to being miles away and working 6 days a week i was on to the club shop the other night to buy some t-shirts etc (im too old for strips) and just about everything is sold out or unavailable.

they seem to make an arse of it every year, ive emailed them on previous years to get it sorted but they dont seem to care. surely theyre missing a trick here.

as well as my redtv every year (which gives me a chance to give cash to the club) i usually get a few t-shirts and polos).

just seems badly run and could be improved by just getting someone in with half a brain for business who would try and take advantage of folk wanting to spend cash on the club.

this year theres a blue polo - ****ing blue ? and an orange and blue tracksuit top - ****ing orange ?

edit to say - surely they want to take advantage of folk going summer holidays etc.

The cup final was the cause of the lack of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gudge1903 View Post
    bit of a feel good factor at the reds again and as i cant buy a season ticket due to being miles away and working 6 days a week i was on to the club shop the other night to buy some t-shirts etc (im too old for strips) and just about everything is sold out or unavailable.

they seem to make an arse of it every year, ive emailed them on previous years to get it sorted but they dont seem to care. surely theyre missing a trick here.

as well as my redtv every year (which gives me a chance to give cash to the club) i usually get a few t-shirts and polos).

just seems badly run and could be improved by just getting someone in with half a brain for business who would try and take advantage of folk wanting to spend cash on the club.

this year theres a blue polo - ****ing blue ? and an orange and blue tracksuit top - ****ing orange ?

edit to say - surely they want to take advantage of folk going summer holidays etc.
    Sorry min, the club shop has improved leaps and bounds since the Nike deal went.

It's June, clearly they have run down the 2016-17 stock and are waiting for the 2017/18 stock. Fit are ye getting yer knickers in a knot aboot ffs ?

knickers were in a twist on thursday night when i was on to buy some stuff and nearly everything i clicked on was out of stock.

went on yesterday and they seem to have got some stock in.

was same last year at this time when i was on trying to get stuff for me and bairns holidays, i just think they should be prepared even if its plain red Ts or polo shirts with afc logo on (what i usually get myself).

maybe a bit over the top from me, but im just a guy trying to give our club some business.

on another note im a firm believer in a fund on the club page for guys like me who want to give the club cash to spend on whatever they want whether its a fiver a month to whatever or a one of gift.

i do like a guid moan though.

Orange and blue

Orange and blue - corporate colour palette of well known house building company.

was same last year at this time when i was on trying to get stuff for me and bairns holidays, i just think they should be prepared even.
    Ok, at the risk of starting a fight. We basically have one month of an off-season now. We're right in the middle of it. We'll also be right between last years items and this years items so stock will be low, and as you've now found, on its way in.

So, it was the same last year, and you had the same issues, I agree *someone* should be prepared

Right then,.........
    There's only one way to settle this. soon the Beach this efternoon. FIGHT. !!!

( aye, clearly you'll both be wearing last seasons gear inna )

8. Hi guys. Nice to meet you all here. I am a new member. Looking forward to have a great time!