+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If this happens then I'm done with going to games

If this happens then I'm done with going to games

Stop foo king about with football
    http://bbc.in/2rHg63q

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Stop foo king about with football
    http://bbc.in/2rHg63q
    Yep me too Millertop

I Donno I wellcome the penalty rule to be honest it's not fair to keeper and looks dangerous when they scrap for ball. Other ideas are crazy

Not a mention in the proposals regarding diving or feigning injury.
    Check the video, if a player goes down holding his face after no contact, for the rest of the game each time he touches the ball a baby crying gif with sound effects should appear on the big screen.
    Same for diving, give him a submarine klaxon sound effect every touch.

They seem to suit the American market don't they....?

Big growth area for the marketing guys..........let them have 'ROUNDERS'

Leave our beautiful game alone !

Well sometimes it's beautiful !

They should stop the clock during injuries, and when subs decide to have a 10 min diagonal stroll off the pitch.
    Or sponsored walk as it is known as.
    Last edited by crashbang; 18-06-2017 at 09:04 AM.

An easy way to stop players rolling about on the floor feigning injury is to add double the time on. A player goes down for one minute, the referee adds two minutes. Simples. Watch it disappear with that rule. It will never happen though.

I'd go the other way to be honest...play 50 minutes or even an hour either way..I know they wont do it, and wont happen, but im sick to death of footballers being wrapped in cotton wool..just 1 year of average wages in the championship buys them a smart half a million pound house and car.. most footballers are millionaire's watched by many fans on £7.50 an hour... and then theres the premiership...top earners on 2,3,4hundred k a week with 50 million quid in the bank before theyre 30...
    Puts it all in perspective when a top footballers wages apes a brain or heart surgeon's who saves peoples live's...football needs to take a long hard look at itself in my opinion...

So there's no problem with the 60 mins game? Be time the game starts flowing it'll be half time. Not for me and who wants to travel for a 60 mins game? I certainly dont

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So there's no problem with the 60 mins game? Be time the game starts flowing it'll be half time. Not for me and who wants to travel for a 60 mins game? I certainly dont
    Thats the whole point MT, an average game sees the ball in play for 55-60 mins and out of play/stationary for 30-35 mins. There would be no point time wasting anymore as the clock would stop so you would probably get more action and the whols thing would continue to take about 90 mins. Its certainly worth a trial but quite a way down the pyramid to begin with ie the greek 4th division.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast