+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO baggieal

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Could you try that again but in English please?

Thanks.
    . Here goes, frequent (as in often or many) dislike self explanatory woodlands wolf ( wolves fan) first class ( tops, number 1) a&shole ( you ) .

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    . Here goes, frequent (as in often or many) dislike self explanatory woodlands wolf ( wolves fan) first class ( tops, number 1) a&shole ( you ) .
    Classic

The other day this dingle bell end wrote "forth" when his context meant "fourth", did i mention it?

No, because i already know he's a thick b ast@rd.

If it wasn't for his auto spell check you'd really see how dumb this dingle is, that how you'll see his thickness in context errors like above.

The mods won't do anything about him because he's a rse licked about corwin.

And to be honest i've never been one for bans until that post goading baggieal on the london fire thread.

That showed, once and for all, what a nasty, degenerate he is.

Yet, any who disagree with him are keyboard warriors.

Total filth, lying/racist/homophobic/soldier hating scum of the first order.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    The other day this dingle bell end wrote "forth" when his context meant "fourth", did i mention it?

If it wasn't for his auto spell check you'd really see how dumb this dingle is, that how you'll see his thickness in context errors like above.

And to be honest i've never been one for bans until that post goading baggieal on the london fire thread.

. B.B.i take it he's your least favourite person.

I would agree with every word there Blood. I contributed a decent sum for the fire victims as did my little girl out of her pocket money as it was heartbreaking, as is any tragic incident including the one last night. A life is a life.

How will he be banned when Mick had a shocking reply, and the reply on the other thread was no better than what you would expect from a ten year old!

No albion68, he's totally irrelevant to me, like his do g sh it team.

I hate the vile, and the dings are just something to chuckle at from time to time as they go down to the thurd tier and so on.

He clearly has nothing in his pathetic life, despite the lies, and he spends his time on here trying to get a rise, they tolerate him and his lies on the dings mad site because in a desert any water like substance is a bonus, even if it's toxic p iss.

He denies all the things I state he has said, and that's because his tiny little brain cannot remember what he said yesterday, as i suspect he goes on various forums on the troll.

Did he arrange to meet his dings cohorts last season when they went to st james park and won?

No, because it's all a lie. He lives on benefits with his mum in some wolverhampton shi t hole stalking posters on numerous website forums.

However, the comments on the london fire were a new low and then this thread, again just designed to cause trouble.

No albion68, he's totally irrelevant to me, like his do g sh it team.

I hate the vile, and the dings are just something to chuckle at from time to time as they go down to the thurd tier and so on.

He clearly has nothing in his pathetic life, despite the lies, and he spends his time on here trying to get a rise, they tolerate him and his lies on the dings mad site because in a desert any water like substance is a bonus, even if it's toxic p iss.

He denies all the things I state he has said, and that's because his tiny little brain cannot remember what he said yesterday, as i suspect he goes on various forums on the troll.

Did he arrange to meet his dings cohorts last season when they went to st james park and won?

No, because it's all a lie. He lives on benefits with his mum in some wolverhampton shi t hole stalking posters on numerous website forums.

However, the comments on the london fire were a new low and then this thread, again just designed to cause trouble.
    B.B.you may well be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    why do you frequent this site .as clearly you dislike all things baggies .theres woodlands wolf who I've got huge respect and then there's er you first class a&shole .
    If you don't like the poster, and clearly he isn't liked on here, then why not just ignore his posts? Continue the thread as if he hasn't appeared, totally ignoring his "imput". Feed the fire and it will continue to smoulder, leave it alone and it will die out.
    I don't see what he posts as being worthy of a ban. Maybe Des does and will do the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    If you don't like the poster, and clearly he isn't liked on here, then why not just ignore his posts? Continue the thread as if he hasn't appeared, totally ignoring his "imput". Feed the fire and it will continue to smoulder, leave it alone and it will die out.
    I don't see what he posts as being worthy of a ban. Maybe Des does and will do the deed.
    No'if'you'start'banning'people'because'they'hold'd ifferent'opinions'then'we'might'as'well.'turn'out' the'lights
    If'people'get'offended'by'others'views'then'they's hould'think'before'they'post'no'good'calling'for'a 'ban'if'they'can't'win'an'argument
    As'for'me'i'always'say'it'as'i'see'it'nothing'pers onal.
    I'like'Mick,and'i'have'always,taken'his'attacks,on 'council'workers'with'a'pinch'of'salt'but'he'spits 'his'dummy'out'when'the'joke'is'on'him
    Not'exactly,a'shrinking'violet'is'he

Trouble is he doesn't appear to have many personal opinions does NW, he just comes across as a master baiter. His repeated, sarcastic, derisory and off-topic comments only serve to goad others , who could've reacted better, admittedly, or better still not at all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)