+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO baggieal

O/T FAO baggieal

I asked a simple question a week ago several times but you couldn't or wouldn't answer.

It was basically to show proof of Jeremy Corbyn being an "IRA sympathiser" rather than taking a few lines out of a daily rag.

The reason I have started this thread is so that as an O/T thread, people can choose whether to view it or not-no one can be accused of hijacking a thread.

Another reason is because I wouldn't want to ask the question on the London Fire thread.

The same thread that you want to keep the politics side of it out of the thread yet you harp on about Corbyn in three out of your last four posts.

Answer the question and we can both enjoy the rest of this day.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I asked a simple question a week ago several times but you couldn't or wouldn't answer.

It was basically to show proof of Jeremy Corbyn being an "IRA sympathiser" rather than taking a few lines out of a daily rag.

The reason I have started this thread is so that as an O/T thread, people can choose whether to view it or not-no one can be accused of hijacking a thread.

Another reason is because I wouldn't want to ask the question on the London Fire thread.

The same thread that you want to keep the politics side of it out of the thread yet you harp on about Corbyn in three out of your last four posts.

Answer the question and we can both enjoy the rest of this day.

Thanks.

As Blood says - you should be banned from the site! Photos/files and his own mouth do not lie!

PS - hope you are banned as you are a low life Dingle!

Still no proof, I'll take that as as a 'no' then.

Enjoy your day

I'would'have'believed'it'if'he'had'formed'a'coalit ion'government'with'a'paramilitary'group

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I'would'have'believed'it'if'he'had'formed'a'coalit ion'government'with'a'paramilitary'group
    No. Surely no one would stoop so low to cling onto power in this day and age?

Would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Still no proof, I'll take that as as a 'no' then.

Enjoy your day

So Corbyn did not stand up for a minutes silence then to honor terrorist scumbags? Surely, anyone with half a brain would condemn murdering terrorist scum bags immediately without hesitation!

Now Newcy - as Blood says - get off the site and go feck yourself!

Sir! Sir! He started it sir!Ban him sir! He's horrible sir!

Leave it with the mods, see what they think.

Childish grass.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    So Corbyn did not stand up for a minutes silence then to honor terrorist scumbags? Surely, anyone with half a brain would condemn murdering terrorist scum bags immediately without hesitation!

Now Newcy - as Blood says - get off the site and go feck yourself!
    Al, you go and watch one play football who is of the same persuasion every week.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Al, you go and watch one play football who is of the same persuasion every week.

There's a difference though GLM - if you are talking about McClean - he's not a Politician representing the country, and he's been honest inn his beliefs where Corbyn is a complete hypocrite. For me not wearing a poppy is a personal choice ( like O'Neil ) but turning his back on the national anthem was childish and he admitted it was. I disliked McClean for turning his back on the anthem and actually told him so outside the ground, but got to say it - there are not many players like McClean who give us much to help others whether it's paying for funerals or helping with brain tumors etc!

Big difference!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    There's a difference though GLM - if you are talking about McClean - he's not a Politician representing the country, and he's been honest inn his beliefs where Corbyn is a complete hypocrite. For me not wearing a poppy is a personal choice ( like O'Neil ) but turning his back on the national anthem was childish and he admitted it was. I disliked McClean for turning his back on the anthem and actually told him so outside the ground, but got to say it - there are not many players like McClean who give us much to help others whether it's paying for funerals or helping with brain tumors etc!

Big difference!

Big difference?

A runt who hates everything what Britain stands for but turns a blind eye to the thousands of British sterling paid into his bank account.

And you have the nerve to talk about hypocrisy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)