+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John bostock

John bostock

Rumoured to be signing from fc lens
    If true this is a very good transfer
    Strong tough tackler
    The enforcer aucks wanted and the soldier that Tony Mowbray wanted to sign.

Thought he was a striker? Ex palace? Was promising once, but that was a long time ago I think?

Quite correct on the palace front but he is a midfielder
    Lost his way but looking to get back on track
    For me its a no brainer could be a difference maker.

I wonder if this means TM is expecting to lose Mulgrew.

It would look that way
    Mulgrew will get alot of interest I just hope that if he does go we get a fair price and not one that reflects the division we are in
    Anything less than 1.5 million is not worth considering

I really do rate Mulgrew. I thought he was excellent at times last season. And he was one of the classiest players in the Championship. All that said, his injury record works massively against him. So I cant see anyone offering more than £1.5 (top top price) for a guy you wont get more than 20 games out off season. And that will be in fits and starts.

Money is a big key these days and shouldn't have our pants yanked down just because of who we were
    You want him that bad pay a good price
    Injury prone yes but you will get a good player for the games he isn't and from my personal opinion for a 1.5 million that's a snip
    Not willing to pay the price?gladfully keep what would be a class act in this league.

Where we are that should say not who we were.

Could he be a good bench warmer for us at that price ?

Havent seen the lad play( Bostock that is)but how about some academy players to warm the bench...? ....

.Otherwise whats the point of bringing them on and never playing them?
    Last edited by Bobcrompton1896; 20-06-2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: to clarify satement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)