shopify analytics
+ Visit Burnley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Government is NOT Fit For Purpose

This Government is NOT Fit For Purpose

The Al Quds rally in Central London Today

Their sponsors are apparently a charitable establishment but are urging people to take Hezbollah flags, the Police after discussion with them are allowing this even after a lone terrorist raise an isis flag in a London park before murdering innocent people, "Enough is Enough" Teresa Maybot stated after London Bridge, so why is she letting them fly the Hezbollah flag which is also a Terrorist organisation ?

Because they aren't breaking any laws?

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post
    Exactly primitive,

But I'm willing to bet that if the boot was on the other foot and a decent English man- woman citizen raised a Union Jack or st George's cross etc he - she would be removed - arrested for incitement or racism.

The world has gone mad --- we don't want these people here, my fear is that soon people will start taking matters into there own hands and then we will be in trouble.

It's simple really these people understand rule by the iron rod , so we say if you want to preach - practice those beliefs and incite terrorism there is no place for you here in our country and you will be extradited - removed from Great Britain.

Sad days we live in when people say it's acceptable to do this whilst innocent people who were murdered by people with the same beliefs probably aren't even buried yet .

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Exactly primitive,

But I'm willing to bet that if the boot was on the other foot and a decent English man- woman citizen raised a Union Jack or st George's cross etc he - she would be removed - arrested for incitement or racism.
    How much are you willing to bet?

The odds seem to be in army88 favour.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4slPvqOywrU

Strange that anyone regardless of race or religion who posts on Twitter or Facebook with hatred/racism for certain people can expect a visit from plod, For being drunk on the street you can be arrested for Drunk and Disorderly as well as disturbing the peace, Yet folk can parade in a public area with flags and placards that support extreme terrorist groups, Especially after what Teresa Maybot said.

And they are not breaking any laws ?

Give me phucking Strength.

I'm perplexed, I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Strange that anyone regardless of race or religion who posts on Twitter or Facebook with hatred/racism for certain people can expect a visit from plod, For being drunk on the street you can be arrested for Drunk and Disorderly as well as disturbing the peace, Yet folk can parade in a public area with flags and placards that support extreme terrorist groups, Especially after what Teresa Maybot said.

And they are not breaking any laws ?

Give me phucking Strength.
    Which laws do you think they're breaking?

If you are perplexed BT, I'm astonished the way some look at things.

Put it this way primitive, Abbu Hamza was allowed for month's to preach his hatred for the western world on London Streets, the leader of this Iranian terrorist group has stated "Its a shame all Jews cannot stay in Israel then we could concentrate killing them all in one place".

Teresa Maybot has done her battle cry as "Enough is Enough" after the London Bridge terrorist attack, yet has allowed this march to go ahead with Flags and Banners supporting a Terrorist Group which is an outrage IMO as it could incite a riot.

You have your views and I respect them however different and obscure they may be from mine, but if you see this as O.K. then I have to admit that you seem to get off on controversy.

Any march in London has to be vetted by Councils, the police who should liaise with the Home Secretary, the carrying of any flag/banner which promotes and supports a terrorist organization during this rally should have been stopped for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure where I said I thought it was OK, just that they aren't breaking any laws.

Taking away the right to peaceful protest and freedom of speech for anyone.is a dangerous road to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm perplexed, I really am.
    Apparently only the "military wing" of Hezbollah is banned.

Despite repeated calls to ban the Hezbollah flag on the basis of "what's the difference between the ISIS flag and the Hezbollah flag?" nothing is done.

It's an odd time for a Shi'a Islamist militant group and political party (define the separation in real terms?) to wish to march through London following recent Terrorists attacks.

Nerves will be raw and someone, somewhere, should have had the balls to say enough is enough right now.

I can see nothing good coming from this Hezbollah march.

Someone apparently decided is "Enough is Enough" and rammed a white van into Muslim worshippers. Like you say Alto, time someone tried to unify instead of divide.

Maybot is NOT the answer...

Name:  We have had enough.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  10.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    Apparently only the "military wing" of Hezbollah is banned.

Despite repeated calls to ban the Hezbollah flag on the basis of "what's the difference between the ISIS flag and the Hezbollah flag?" nothing is done.

It's an odd time for a Shi'a Islamist militant group and political party (define the separation in real terms?) to wish to march through London following recent Terrorists attacks.

Nerves will be raw and someone, somewhere, should have had the balls to say enough is enough right now.

I can see nothing good coming from this Hezbollah march.
    They do it every year.

Just seen the news. Sadly, it was just a matter of time.

This is exactly what the ISIS terrorists want.

Taking away the right to peaceful protest and freedom of speech for anyone.is a dangerous road to go down.
    Freedom of speech ceased to exist in this country a long while ago, and the right to peaceful protest is subject to severe restriction, ever heard of 'kettling'. Try getting a few people wearing orange sashes and carrying a few big drums together in Belfast, and see if you can march where you want.

We have a leader of the opposition who has voted against every piece of Ante-Terror legislation ever introduced into the House of Commons, we can, and do, ban England football supporters from going abroad, but allow hundreds of young men and women to travel to Syria, fight for ISIS, and then return, seemingly oblivious to the security threat they pose.

And we wonder why we have problems.

"but allow hundreds of young men and women to travel to Syria, fight for ISIS, and then return, seemingly oblivious to the security threat they pose".

This is just one of many issues I cannot get my head round at present sinkov.

I'm not sure where I said I thought it was OK, just that they aren't breaking any laws.

I'm unsure on your stance now Primitive , I'm no way racist and just want peace , but incitement is happening and it's not peaceful protests, these people do not understand peace and I can't understand why you and our legal system protect them when they are so obviously out for hate crimes against innocent people ( of all race colour and creed )
    It can't go imo , at a higher level something has to be done to stop this.

The man at the shop in Sunderland is prime example and I've seen many more.tax payers money wasted while he's threatend with prosecution for being against funding terrorism.

The country is in a bad place and needs some strong leadership and imo a zero tolerance to these people.
    There is only so much pulling together fund raising and vigils people will do before it becomes un acceptable and they start taking matters into there own hands.

Ultimately then innocent Muslim people will suffer and there will be civil war.

Isis and the terrorist s want this to happen

We need to act now and get rid of the offenders , sympathisers etc before this spirals out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The country is in a bad place and needs some strong leadership and imo a zero tolerance to these people.
    There is only so much pulling together fund raising and vigils people will do before it becomes un acceptable and they start taking matters into there own hands.

Ultimately then innocent Muslim people will suffer and there will be civil war.

Isis and the terrorist s want this to happen

We need to act now and get rid of the offenders , sympathisers etc before this spirals out of control.
    It's already happening, didn't you see the news this morning?

The laws are in place, but the police don't have the resources to obtain the evidence to deal with everything. You can't start locking people up based on their beliefs.

There isn't legal protection for those that are inciting violence, it's a criminal offence.

It's already happening, didn't you see the news this morning?

The laws are in place, but the police don't have the resources to obtain the evidence to deal with everything. You can't start locking people up based on their beliefs.

There isn't legal protection for those that are inciting violence, it's a criminal offence.
    Don't want to lock anyone up for beliefs Primitive just the people practicing and inciting terrorism on innocent people.

Why do they not stop the soft touch approach with these people then if there is no legal protection for inciting violence and terrorism ?
    Shall we just bow down as we have for the last few years for fear of being racist and let these people come and go as they please, mingle among us , blow us up , stab us , run us over etc etc.

It's time to act not comfort each other until the next sick individuals just do as they please ?
    If I was a younger man I'd be away from good old Blighty it's no longer a safe place for anyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast