shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish we would

I wish we would

Start making some transfers happen, I'm getting sick of sh*t rumours I want to see top quality signed soon. Siggiuson and Javi Hernandez first 2 I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymag93 View Post
    Start making some transfers happen, I'm getting sick of sh*t rumours I want to see top quality signed soon. Siggiuson and Javi Hernandez first 2 I hope.

it would cost about 60m for them 2 players, its not going to happen

No chance on both.

Siggurdson, i'd love to see her though.

why does everybody think we should be making signings already? this time last year we had made no new signings at all, and yet we still made a dozen before the window closed.

You look around and there's hardly any business going on. I'd be worried if other clubs were making signings left, right and centre but at the minute no one really is. Plenty of time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    why does everybody think we should be making signings already? this time last year we had made no new signings at all, and yet we still made a dozen before the window closed.
    probably since the media said Rafa wants the majority of signings done before pre season on July 1st.

Bit daft to be honest, people on holiday, people competing in internationals and tournaments.
    as long as we have a good side to put out against spurs on day 1, ill be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    No chance on both.

Siggurdson, i'd love to see her though.
    I'm not sure (He) would like u referring to him as Her

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    it would cost about 60m for them 2 players, its not going to happen
    Why not? We need a couple of great signings that are going to cost a lot, I rather pay 25mil for premier league proven players than some championship or poor premier league player for 15mil

There could be all kinds of stuff on the go with many clubs. The issue is, the players (many of them) will be on holiday with their families and having quality uninterrupted time.
    I reckon another week will see a massive change in movement.

I'm patient enough to wait and see. I get a buzz like a bumble bee and basically that's me, you see.
    The good times will roll. Of that I'm sure.
    We've had many years of looking poor.
    We have Rafa now...a manager that can lure, because he is a doer.

Just sit back Jack and take a bottle of bud from your haversack.
    Pop the top and drink up bud.
    We are back in the prem like we know we should.

Transfers a coming. Good one's at that.
    Players of quality and not one dirty rat.

Rat a tat tat. I get where it's at cat. I don't go chasing mice because I'm hung jung phat.

Something like that.

I'm not sure (He) would like u referring to him as Her
    Haha, i missed that.

Whoops.

Why not? We need a couple of great signings that are going to cost a lot, I rather pay 25mil for premier league proven players than some championship or poor premier league player for 15mil
    But we need more than 2 players for start of hte season.

So, personally i can't see us spending the majority of our alleged budget on 2 players.

Look at our signing recently we have had no warning at all and half of them we weren't even linked with and we just signed them out of nowhere. Don't listen to media they are click baiting little plebs and will write anything to get you to click on their site and generate traffic.

[QUOTE=ghostrider;38563551
    I reckon another week will see a massive change in movement.
    [/QUOTE]
    Doesn't look like it

To be fair, though, that was before Carr went.

Next week with any luck as they're back for training on the 3rd.

rafas just as pissed of as some of the fans believe me

he ait happy

you dont need players you need the agents at this stage

a player can get a flight from anywhere in the world to do a medical and it doesnt have to be at the club either

People are getting paranoid.
    Everyone is on holiday at the moment, transfer activity will pick up in July.

Also, the PL spending power will really come into play this summer. Foreign clubs will be holding out to see where their assets lie and how much they can realistically get for them.

Have not had that big transfer yet which sets the going rate.

A lot of reports are about us missing out on players, but we have no idea if they are genuine targets or not. Maxime Gonalons is the latest one, who looks like he is on the way to Roma. I'd be shocked if we were in for him - he was always going to move to a club with European football. Would be great for us to target some of the good young players not getting a look in at the bigger PL clubs e.g. Zouma and Batshuayi from Chelsea. I'd have no problem with us paying 50m for those two, or taking them on loan; think they'd both improve us instantly. Would also still like to see a good box-to-box or holding midfield player come in to make up for Shelvey's lack of consistency, ability, work-rate etc. Acquah could be that player possibly.

Need to have a signing we can be excited about!

you would have thought players would have flocked to work with rafa
    and his exciting tactics

Very good article from F365 here:

http://www.football365.com/news/newc...-up-or-stumble

Aye that is a good article.

I don't like the silly money spend but I think we're going to have to get use to it.

20 million is the new 10 million etc.

I would say that we missed out on Abrahams on his choice, not through paying what was wanted though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast