+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts about squad

Agree with some of that D2d4, except I don't think we can build around Forsyth as a kind of utility defender too much. Really hope I'm totally wrong but not too many come back from Forsyth's injury history.

D2d4. I believe in Rowett but then again I believed in Clements and Pearson so I won't be making any rash judgments. Harrison Reed from Southampton 22year old midfielder on loan already spoken to us and Wolves

I hear ya about Forsyth ramAnag.... he is versatile though and I still prefer him to Olson, would ideally like to see Max Lowe nail down the shirt and have Forsyth as a back up.

Mistaram I too believed in our previous bosses, in fact Clement I never doubted! Pearson was a strange one, loved the appointment but never quite saw sense in anything he did!? Rowett however, I like how he works. I've seen and heard enough to believe he could well get us up, at the end of the day we have invested heavily for a few years now, and if we have to cash in on some of those investments a little this season then so be it. If we didn't go up that was always going to be the case, and I'm all for it, this group never had it in them anyway. We will have new star men next season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)