+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grenfell Tower Block Fire.

Grenfell Tower Block Fire.

Homeless residents get offered £500 quid and £ 5 grand relocation payment for being homeless from a council government slum !!
    Boris Jonson has gone to ground after closing 25 fire stations in London.
    Therasa May does f. all apart from buying expensive shoes and lip stick.
    What a country we live in !
    Ps what the f, can you buy with £500 quid??
    These tossers chuck monies to rich countries abroad but f, all here .

Sorry to answer my own post but Therasa May insulted the victims of Grenfell tower fire with nothing yet could not wait this morning to comment on the attack outside a mosque celebrating the end of Ramadan last night calling it an attack on Muslims.
    Muslims died in Grenfell so what on earth is this vile tory pm.s agenda ? Get rid of her !

Think you are going to see more of this happening in our glorious country Tricky.. This is just want ISIS wanted to happen ..Take care when you are out and about and be vigilant mate..

And yes,you are right about May.. A first class bitch woman

I fully agree with you Alf
    It is what these isis morons want.
    And as for her i read an article once where she said she had " empathy" for people on benefits struggling to pay their bedroom tax.
    She lives rent free like the other piece of scum Ian Duncan Smith so what would they know about people struggling!
    What is average bedroom tax? i would guess around a grand per year?
    She spends that on a pair of designer shoes!

5 tower blocks in Camden now being evacuated and residents being put up in hotels until the cladding/safety upgrades are done.
    Heads got to roll over this mess.

One of the evacuees said there had been a couple of fires in his block and it was contained. He also said the powers that be were over reacting.

Heads will roll tho. My in-laws had a Hotpoint dishwasher that caught fire several years ago and a mate of mine had a Hotpoint tumble dryer catch fire too

This is going to be covered up like Hillsborough until 30 years from now when the people who are responsible for this will be convicted of manslaughter And resting in their old peoples homes.

Such a sad sad thing to happen and what an absolute horror for all involved..

really sad to see the victims suffer so much after with so little support and it was weeks after the other blocks got sorted ! Ffs should have been day after. Absolute shambles n could and should have been prevented but absolute arse holes ****ed up !!!!