shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Little Point

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122

    Little Point

    Dear spineless Porkmad mod. Whats the point in banning me? I'll only make more IDs. Its easy. AND, unlike before, you can't ban my IP because I use a VPN connection so you have no fvcking clue what my IP is or do you just get off banning Blades from upsetting your scumbag fans? agree with false rape allegations do you? I wont be stopping anytime soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    Dear spineless Porkmad mod. Whats the point in banning me? I'll only make more IDs. Its easy. AND, unlike before, you can't ban my IP because or do you just get off banning Blades from upsetting your scumbag fans? agree with false rape allegations do you? I wont be stopping anytime soon.
    what it shows is your an obsessed cnut.

    wanna bet pigscum

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    what it shows is your an obsessed cnut.

    wanna bet pigscum
    Wanna bet on what dunce?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    Wanna bet on what dunce?
    who says it was an owls mod what banned you.

  5. #5
    😆😆😆😆😆
    what a dozy bast*srd

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    ����������
    what a dozy bast*srd
    pignore mate.he can talk to himself then

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    pignore mate.he can talk to himself then

    Under your crackling

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN View Post
    who says it was an owls mod what banned you.
    I do.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    I do.
    Sign on on Wednesday?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Sign on on Wednesday?
    on on on on Wednesday? Terrible stammer you've got there oinker

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    on on on on Wednesday? Terrible stammer you've got there oinker

    Yup
    Ttttttrrrrraaammmp

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Yup
    Ttttttrrrrraaammmp
    Sound like fvcking Arkwright. Is NSU GerGerGGGGranville ?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •