+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mosque Attack

A terrorist doesn't have to be a Muslim Stenson, they can be of any origin of any background.

Anyway hopefully we don't get another wave after this, then there will be all hell broken lose.

God help us all....

Did you go on holiday for the last couple of weeks R4J? Or maybe youth detention centre 😁? We missed ya....

A bit like genital herpes between outbreaks

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    A terrorist doesn't have to be a Muslim Stenson, they can be of any origin of any background.
    I know that you plonker but this was a revenge attack, the white male wasn't a terrorist and most probably doesn't belong to an extremist Christian or Catholic group targeting non believers, it was one man who'd had enough and rightly or wrongly dished out his own punishment against Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    So Theresa May has just confirmed inadvertently I think that it was a white male, so to me it's a revenge attack and not an act of terrorism. I'm in no way advocating it but feel it's the way things are heading unfortunately, I think the genuine Muslims could do a lot lot more in the fight against extremists within, it's all very well they separate themselves from the extremist Muslims and bang on about what the true Islam really stands for but that's all they do, you don't see them marching and protesting against extremists, apart from the odd case you don't hear of them turning their own in to the authorities en masse

In some ways I feel even the true peaceful Muslims want the UK to become a Muslim country eventually and are leaving it to the extreme Muslims to do the fighting while they stand back and watch in supposed horror
    So coincidental, my daughter was discussing this with Mrs Faber and I last evening, in a general discussion on friendships/friendship groups (most of my daughter's male friends are afro-carribean (and always welcome chez Faber)). She has a Muslim friend at work who she talks about in friendly terms a lot, but who she has mixed feelings about because he thinks and espouses exactly what you feel, so do his family, so do his friends - moderates all, but they'd be quite happy if UK became an Islamic country in due course, and they talk openly about it.

Coincidental yes for now but as time passed more and more will see what's actually happening

Stenson you don't have to have any religious beliefs to be a terrorist, you can just be an ordinary person off the street and end up committing a terrorist attack.

The police are taking this as an act of extremism not a revenge attack.

A person hiring out a company van which is all to similar to the London Bridge attack and then going on to commit the same god damn awful act, is enough to suggest this is an act of extremism in itself.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)