+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OT another terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    ...but that doesn't suit you or your bigotry does it Sota?
    PMSL ROLF and whatever else it is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This isnt a thread about Cricket or the war of the Roses is it....

but you have to admit Turfy, Sawmiller is right there.
    I phuckin hate cricket.. Throwing a ball at 3 sticks while somone wants to hit it with a bigger stick ! Hey ho , whatever floats your boat.. Back on topic Ellis is not outnumbered.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw1BbAVc0L4

I must say, I am ASTOUNDED that neither UAF or Antifa were opposing this extremist march! I thought they opposed fascism and extremism! Oh wait, not when it's done by Muslims. It's alright then.

Are the leftists on here wiling to accept that they have an agenda yet?

https://www.cufi.org.uk/news/zionist...al-quds-march/

The BBC aren't biased are they? No, course not. This was absolutely scandalous reporting.

https://www.cufi.org.uk/news/shockin...terror-attack/

"I still stand by the FACT" what FACT would that be then?
    There are several facts in the post I shared. "As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens." - That is fact.

"At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs." - That is fact. They are recruiting in jails in several European countries, including Britain.

"From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food" - That is fact. And I know KerrAvon tried to say it makes sense because we have a Muslim population, and we have stores that cater for Polish people, etc, but this is all bullsh!t. We have a Muslim population of around 5% in our country now. So why are we forced to eat halal meat in schools and hospitals? Why have several food chains gone halal meat only, or only serve halal meat in certain areas? Even areas where the majority of people are non-Muslim? Why did Subway remove ham and bacon from 185 of its stores. If that isn't being dictated to by a very small percentage of our population, I don't know what is.

I can't even be bothered to go through the rest of the post as I am sure you will try to deny that all the violence, ethnic cleansing and jihad militias exist in those countries with far higher Muslim percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Ok then. If we're to play it that way:

DIRTY WHITE SCOTTISH TERRORISTS IN MASS *** RING SCANDAL!!!

THREE *****phile *** rings abuse up to 367 children in Falkirk area. We must NOT allow this to be brushed under the carpet.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...tball_scandal/

Sorry? What? Is this different? In what way? Why shouldn't I suddenly launch this in the middle of a discussion on the Danny Ward sale??

Lest we forget!
    How is that 'playing it that way'?

I am surprised at you tbh, because I thought you were one of the more reasonable lefties on here, but this is a quite disgraceful comparison.

Neither I - nor anyone else - has ever used the word dirty to describe Muslims and if we did, there would be uproar on here and rightly so.

Sota, you say that as though he's being picked on, far from it, and i don't think Ellis thinks so either. To add, this is not about sticking up for anybody, particularly anybody who has committed any of the heinous crimes we've talked about, it's about not demonising a whole religion/community for the actions of a tiny minority....but that doesn't suit you or your bigotry does it Sota?
    I appreciate the support of Sota, as in my opinion he is on the side that everyone who wants and end to Islamic extremism should be on.

However, I do agree with millmoor that I don't in any way feel picked on. If I did, I would say so, but I can hold my own.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think Ellis gives as good as he gets. I have got more respect for him of late not because he goes along with my views, which clearly he still doesnt often, but he at least seems to consider others views and amends his own making more concessions Certain others on here with similar viewpoints to him pour out the same mantra and are not even willing to listen to others views..they know who they are...

I think Ellis just wants the best for his family, which is fair enough. i would just argue that he is going down the wrong road to do that.

As regards Muslim fans, the club should certainly encourage more of them to come to NYS. Masbro has a decent sized Muslim population after all. A lot o f the big midlands clubs have good muslim support. N o reason why we shouldn't. So no I don't Sota but perhaps I should...

Also I wish their WERE more muslims on here but if i was a muslim, I would be put off by hostile views..
    I haven;t changed my views at all, though, roly, or the things I say. You believe that consider the views of others more and that I make more concessions, I see it as YOU are the one who is actually seeing my point of view more (even if not agreeing with it) and actually listening to what I am actually saying, rather than just assuming I am a far right bigot or racist just because I speak out against Islam.

There are REAL racists and bigots about, I'm not one, and anyone trying to put me in the same group as them does not help the problem. I want every innocent person in the country to be happy and safe.

Anyway, I have often wondered before why we don't seem to have many - if any - Asians at our matches. Maybe they just don't like football? Or maybe they just don't like RUFC? Or maybe they don't feel welcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    There are several facts in the post I shared. "As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens." - That is fact.

"At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs." - That is fact. They are recruiting in jails in several European countries, including Britain.

"From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food" - That is fact. And I know KerrAvon tried to say it makes sense because we have a Muslim population, and we have stores that cater for Polish people, etc, but this is all bullsh!t. We have a Muslim population of around 5% in our country now. So why are we forced to eat halal meat in schools and hospitals? Why have several food chains gone halal meat only, or only serve halal meat in certain areas? Even areas where the majority of people are non-Muslim? Why did Subway remove ham and bacon from 185 of its stores. If that isn't being dictated to by a very small percentage of our population, I don't know what is.

I can't even be bothered to go through the rest of the post as I am sure you will try to deny that all the violence, ethnic cleansing and jihad militias exist in those countries with far higher Muslim percentages.
    Nobody is forced to eat Halal. You either put it into your mouth or you don't.

The fact is that most people neither no know care whether they are eating Halal. It looks the same, tastes the same and has the same nutritional value. You don't get bits of prayer caught between your teeth.

Given the above, it makes sense for Subway and the like to use Halal. It prevents the need to have two different supply chains with the expense that goes with that.

Not every Subway is Halal, but those which are can clearly be identified. They use Halal turkey ham that tastes just fine as far as I'm concerned. If you don't want that, there's no need to get upset or feel dictated to - just don't buy it. If you want a pork product, I'd go to Greggs or any number of retailers that supply it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I haven;t changed my views at all, though, roly, or the things I say. You believe that consider the views of others more and that I make more concessions, I see it as YOU are the one who is actually seeing my point of view more (even if not agreeing with it) and actually listening to what I am actually saying, rather than just assuming I am a far right bigot or racist just because I speak out against Islam.

There are REAL racists and bigots about, I'm not one, and anyone trying to put me in the same group as them does not help the problem. I want every innocent person in the country to be happy and safe.

Anyway, I have often wondered before why we don't seem to have many - if any - Asians at our matches. Maybe they just don't like football? Or maybe they just don't like RUFC? Or maybe they don't feel welcome?
    If a potential Muslim football supporter took a look on here, do you think they'd feel comfortable about going down to NYS? I don't.

Even without posts from the likes of your fan, Turfmoor, the association between football hooliganism and far right politics are well known.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 25-06-2017 at 09:24 PM. Reason: typos 2

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast