+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OT another terrorist attack.

Ellis, you're outnumbered for being outspoken mate. There are more people on this thread sticking up for Muslims than not. Fact. There are few (correct me if I'm wrong) Muslims on this thread sticking up for non Muslims. Fact. I wonder if Roly/MMM go on Muslim forums trying to convince them that they should become fans of RUFC? Not a fact.
    Last edited by sota; 24-06-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Yes but it should still be kept in the public eye, not brushed under the carpet. We can't say, 'Well it happened years ago so let's forget about it.'

Ok then. If we're to play it that way:

DIRTY WHITE SCOTTISH TERRORISTS IN MASS *** RING SCANDAL!!!

THREE *****phile *** rings abuse up to 367 children in Falkirk area. We must NOT allow this to be brushed under the carpet.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...tball_scandal/

Sorry? What? Is this different? In what way? Why shouldn't I suddenly launch this in the middle of a discussion on the Danny Ward sale??

Lest we forget!

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Ellis, you're outnumbered for being outspoken mate. There are more people on this thread sticking up for Muslims than not. Fact. There are few (correct me if I'm wrong) Muslims on this thread sticking up for non Muslims. Fact. I wonder if Roly/MMM go on Muslim forums trying to convince them that they should become fans of RUFC? Not a fact.
    Sota, you say that as though he's being picked on, far from it, and i don't think Ellis thinks so either. To add, this is not about sticking up for anybody, particularly anybody who has committed any of the heinous crimes we've talked about, it's about not demonising a whole religion/community for the actions of a tiny minority....but that doesn't suit you or your bigotry does it Sota?

I think Ellis gives as good as he gets. I have got more respect for him of late not because he goes along with my views, which clearly he still doesnt often, but he at least seems to consider others views and amends his own making more concessions Certain others on here with similar viewpoints to him pour out the same mantra and are not even willing to listen to others views..they know who they are...

I think Ellis just wants the best for his family, which is fair enough. i would just argue that he is going down the wrong road to do that.

As regards Muslim fans, the club should certainly encourage more of them to come to NYS. Masbro has a decent sized Muslim population after all. A lot o f the big midlands clubs have good muslim support. N o reason why we shouldn't. So no I don't Sota but perhaps I should...

Also I wish their WERE more muslims on here but if i was a muslim, I would be put off by hostile views..
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-06-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think Ellis gives as good as he gets. I have got more respect for him of late not because he goes along with my views, which clearly he still doesnt often, but he at least seems to consider others views and amends his own making more concessions Certain others on here with similar viewpoints to him pour out the same mantra and are not even willing to listen to others views..they know who they are...

I think Ellis just wants the best for his family, which is fair enough. i would just argue that he is going down the wrong road to do that.

As regards Muslim fans, the club should certainly encourage more of them to come to NYS. Masbro has a decent sized Muslim population after all. A lot o f the big midlands clubs have good muslim support. N o reason why we shouldn't. So no I don't Sota but perhaps I should...

Also I wish their WERE more muslims on here but if i was a muslim, I would be put off by hostile views..

You've got Kerr Avon what more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    No he isn't.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFDnKtDr4HE

Who was that bloke in that video, he ought to be our next Prime minister.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who was that bloke in that video, he ought to be our next Prime minister.
    I would vote for him..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I would vote for him..

Adam Lyth would get my vote.....

10 wicket loss - what's it like to be Yorkshire's Bitch?

This isnt a thread about Cricket or the war of the Roses is it....

but you have to admit Turfy, Sawmiller is right there.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast