shopify analytics
+ Visit Burnley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Renaldo wants to leave Real 350m being quoted

Renaldo wants to leave Real 350m being quoted

Seems the income tax case has made Ronald's want to leave Spain and United is his own favourite. RM want 350m
    United offering de Gea and 180 m, but Chelsea may also be interested.

Income tax indeed.....
    One last super deal coming up before he hangs his boots up. Interestingly that MyBappe will be added to the RM front line, sponsored by Ronaldo's move.
    The RM President and Ronaldo's agent must have been sat up laughing all the way to the bank to come up with this one.
    A win win for everyone, apart my fear, than Utd who will end up with another Superstar with no legs. Not a Utd fan, but I'm sure they can see they need pace and power !!

Let's make this absolutely clear.

WE WON'T BE BIDDING

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Let's make this absolutely clear.

WE WON'T BE BIDDING
    Why ever not?

It's within our budget.

The bid is not a problem but the 350k a week wages might just stretch Garlick into the "Mentally Unstable" bracket!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The bid is not a problem but the 350k a week wages might just stretch Garlick into the "Mentally Unstable" bracket!
    I've heard Garlick booked in for the same rehab as Ant when Dyche submitted 35k week for Robertson and Taylor...

Quote Originally Posted by ThameClaret View Post
    I've heard Garlick booked in for the same rehab as Ant when Dyche submitted 35k week for Robertson and Taylor...
    Lol!